Thanks Ciara, I'm doing my best :)

Breakfast
2 x LM sausages, 2 syns of tomato sauce on HEB1

Lunch
Apple (went to work and forgot to take anything with me fml)

Dinner
Pasta bake (HEA1 and 2 of cheese), tuna (HEB) and 4 syns of philly. Same superfree as usual.

Off to the cinema tonight, would love popcorn but don't think I have syns for it. Badtimes.

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Went to see grown ups 2. It was good but not as funny as the first one. I don't get Alan partridge at all...I don't actually think many northern Irish do lol!
Didnt have popcorn. Will update today when I get to the computer :)

Cant say many English people do either lol!

Green Day...def doing EE tomorrow.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
HEB1 of toast, HEA1 of cheese, tomato puree and mushrooms.

Dinner
HEB2 of tuna and HEA2 of cheese, peppers, pasta, mushroom, onion and sweetcorn. 4 syns of philly.

In other good news I received another tax rebate today :) Got one about 2 weeks ago so was delighted to find my bank account looking even healthier today :)

Saturday, weigh in tomorrow *boo hiss*

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and banana topped with muller light (shocker)

Dinner
Chicken stir fry-chicken, noodles, sweetcorn, peppers, mushroom, onion and soy sauce.

0 syns today.
Not in the best of moods, car failed MOT. Only on one thing but it's the hassle of getting it fixed and retesting grr!

9st 10lbs meaning a pound on. Genuinely not upset about it as I consumed buckets of wine last weekend, a 3 course dinner and then went off plan on biccies.
Excited for this week and a good loss :)

Breakfast

Lunch
Pasta bake-70g pasta, HEA of cheese, onion, mushroom, pepper, sweetcorn. 5 syns of philly.

Dinner

Last edited:
A girl I went to uni with has just put on facebook that there are 19 weigh ins to Christmas.
1lb a week would have me at target, obv I won't be THAT consistent but it's made me feel better about getting to target for Florida :)

Going to aim for 9st 4lbs by the end of September. Who knows if I'll make it, but I'm gonna give it a bloody good try :) Feeling positive!

Last edited:
Scales showed 9st 9lb this morning, obv this is not my official weight as that was yday but this makes me feel like a loss is definitely possible this week :)

EE day

Breakfast
HEB of toast, egg and 2 syns of tomato sauce.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Dinner
Prawn stir fry-prawns, noodles, pepper, onion, mushrooms and sweetcorn.

Snack
Apple

Hoping to keep todays syns at 2, will have higher syns tomorrow...hopefully about 7. Definitely not going above 10 per day this week:) Wish me luck!

Edit: Snacks always make me feel guilty, no matter what they are. Completely aware it's stupid.

Last edited:
Popping in to subscribe - and now panicking about 19 WIs until Christmas! Only 6 until my holiday... And on that note it's time to hit the gym...

I wish I had your motivation. I REALLY need to get back to the gym, need to tone up (and obv lose weight) before Florida too...I actually looked on my leisure centres website last night to see if they'd introduced their regular winter offer yet (90 for 3 months which would take me from Sep-Dec or Oct-Jan), they haven't. When they do I NEED to join.

How are things with you hun? Where are you going on hol?

Scales showed 9st 8.5lbs this morning...if they could keep going down by half a pound a day I'd be at target in no time lol! Fingers crossed I'm on for a good loss this week.

Breakfast
HEB of toast, 1 egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Chicken stir fry (I'm excited for this already and it's only 11.17am lol)

No HEA today or yday hmm, dunno where I'm gonna get it in.

Last edited:
I'm off on 2nd October - eep! I used one of these powerplate things at the gym on Saturday - you basically do standard toning exercises like squats or the bridge but your feet are on a vibrating plate so it 'awakens every muscle fibre'. Bloody hell. It didn't feel like much at the time but I have been wincing around work! No matter how much I stretch my hamstrings are screaming at me! No pain no gain and all that... :S

I've just been looking at your blog - I'm so jealous! I think working for Disney is a little hidden dream of mine that I didn't know I had!

I always struggle to get my HexA in. If I don't have a meal to put cheese in I usually make an Options hot chocolate with semi-skimmed milk as a dessert - it feels like a real treat!

I think everyone has that little dream...plus Florida is hot haha!
I haven't used one of those powerplate things but your description of pain made me think of how I felt after day 4 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred...in which case good luck sitting on the loo haha.
Totally jel at how soon you go on hols!x

Thankfully the muscle pain has died down today - sitting down was bad but getting up was worse! I just seemed to tighten up a notch every time! I had a day off on Sunday, a gentle day at the gym on Monday and a serious Spinning session yesterday to give my muscles a chance to recover and work out any lactic acid build up.

I bought a bikini yesterday and I love it! The only trouble is I don't really love me IN it yet. Got to keep pushing on! 6 weeks tomorrow...

Did you squeeze a HexA in?

Back