Feeling your bikini pain, I bought 3 sets the other day..ages til I get to wear them though (which is a good thing)

Didn't manage my HEA yesterday but today's a green day which means lots of cheese, woohoo!

Breakfast
2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages. 2 syns of tomato sauce and HEA1 of bread.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Dinner
Pasta bake-70g pasta, HEA1 and some of HEA2 of cheese, HEB of tuna peppers, mushroom, onion and sweetcorn. 4 syns of philly.

Total syns: 6

Truth be told this is the first time in ages when I really feel like I AM in control and that I can get to target again. Feeling really excited :)

Last edited:
Aw no are you :( I've an extra week. Ah its ok, going to weigh in tomorrow so that will tell me whether i need to cop on a bit with the food!

EE day.
Breakfast

HEB of toast, egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light.
Really resisted here as the boss bought everyone lunch...paninis, sandwiches, scones etc. I declined (politely) and had my pineapple.

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-70g of pasta, 1 breast of chicken, onion, pepper, mushroom, sweetcorn and 4 syns of mayo.

6 syn total.

Thanks lovely, I'm sure you would have.
I really feel like I'm back 'in the zone' at the minute (cheese). I want to be slim soo badly and I'm absolutely determined to get there.
I really think being back at work is going to help as well, as at lunch today I wasn't hungry and hadn't thought about food but ate simply because I knew I should and I would've looked like a right idiot with everyone scoffing paninis and me sat there twiddling my thumbs :) Hope my choices pay off on Sunday!

I think the work environment does really help. I used to work next door to an office with a tuck shop drawer and it was absolutely lethal just knowing it was there. I was fine until I knew about it, no cravings, but then I'd get twitchy for chocolate after lunch even though I didn't need it and I wasn't hungry.

Thankfully I've moved offices now! I know there's a tuck shop on my floor but I haven't found out where it is in the 2 years I've been there. It helps having that structure and no downtime to graze because you're bored!

I literally spend days off thinking about what I'll eat next haha whereas in work I'm too concerned about why a kid can't add to even think about it lol!

EE day
Breakfast
HEB toast, egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken pasta salad-4 syns mayo, lettuce, onion, pepper, mushrooms, 1 breast of chicken and 60g pasta

Total syns 6

Was hoping for a 2lb loss this week but not sure it's going to happen unless there is some sort of miracle overnight lol! Oh well, as long as I'm plodding along to target!

Last edited:
Hi
I'm also here to subscribe! I have just restarted SW too.
How exciting re: Florida and gives you a date to work towards too.
Jane x

Well done! They definitely do!

I was not so good, but I only see the group I was out with a couple of times a year so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

- Vodka & diet coke (started well)
- Mix of Apple sourz, prosecco, vodka & diet lemonade (Drinking game concoction)
- Kettle chip crisps (to counteract the last one...)
- 1 slice of a 26-inch pizza!
- 2 shots sambuca
- 2 ice cream cocktails
- 2 glasses Pimms & lemonade

On the plus side I did a lot of dancing, I got a strike and lots of spares at bowling and I still have glittery leopard-print facepaint on!

As you say it's not like you do it all the time, we have to let our hair down sometimes :) Sounds like you'd a brill time and I really need to broaden my horizons and try ice cream cocktails :)

Well, I lost 2lbs :D Chuffed :). I'm now 4lbs away from the target I've set myself at the end of September. I will get there.

Green Day
Breakfast

2 x LM sausages (4 syns), 2 syns of ketchup and HEB1 of bread.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake -HEA1 and 1/2 of 2 of cheese. HEB of bread, 65 g of pasta, 4 syns of philly, sweetcorn, onion, mushrooms and pepper.

Back