Well I went a bit syn mad today but hopefully I can get back down low over the next few days. Out for lunch tomorrow so reckon it'll be another baked potato...yawn!
Plan....
Monday.
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple,banana and a muller light.

Snack
1 slice of toast (1/2 HEB) I am starving this morning
Apple
Crunchie biscuit 4 syns

Lunch
Baked potato, beans, onion and sweetcorn.

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake again as I've a breast of chicken cooked in the fridge. 4 syns. HEA cheese.

Last edited:
Specified to the waitress a baked potato with onion, sweetcorn and baked beans with NO cheese and NO butter. She brought me a baked potato with cheese. Instead of just taking it I sent it back and waited for 20 minutes for another potato as my previous one was apparently the last one they had cooked so I had to wait longer. Feeling a wee bit proud though that I didn't just give in.

Morning,

Scales still showing 9st 0lbs. SO determined to see the 8s by Saturday.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB Toast, 2 x LM red onion and rosemary sausages, 2 syns of ketchup, 1 egg and mushrooms.

Dinner
Potato, tuna (HEB2), cheese melt (HEA)
Philly light (HEA2), mushrooms, onions, pepper, sweetcorn and 300g potato
I felt I should weigh it so I know roughly how much I should be eating...I saw that on red 230g is a HEX so decided a wee bit extra wouldn't kill me.

Snack
Crunchie biscuit 4 syns
apple

Last edited:
Hey missus, long time no chat! I could say the same about you judging by your stats :D Brill stuff :) How are you?

I have to say my stats are probably wrong as they haven't been updated in a while! Really struggling last month or so at work I feel so under pressure, but have woken up today and decided that I'm back on track from next Monday in the run up to Christmas. I've strayed away from slimming world and tried diff things but it hasn't worked. I don't know if it's because my heads been out of the game but next week (because half term is impossible as I'm at home being fed!) I'm back to what works for me! It's great to come here and see you doing so well :)

I have to say my stats are probably wrong as they haven't been updated in a while! Really struggling last month or so at work I feel so under pressure, but have woken up today and decided that I'm back on track from next Monday in the run up to Christmas. I've strayed away from slimming world and tried diff things but it hasn't worked. I don't know if it's because my heads been out of the game but next week (because half term is impossible as I'm at home being fed!) I'm back to what works for me! It's great to come here and see you doing so well :)

I know what you mean chick so far as being off work, whilst it's working for me at the moment it definitely doesn't always and it gives you too much opportunity to slip out of routine and think about food. When your heads not in it it's damn near impossible grr!
You've done it before and you can definitely do it again, it's getting back in to the way of it that's the hardest part :) But for now, enjoy the beauty that we call half term...we bloody deserve it haha!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Happy Happy Happy right now, I know I shouldn't serial weigh and I KNOW that it could change BUT I've just had a shower and before I stepped in I stood on the scales and saw 8st 13.25lbs. It has been FAR too long since I saw an 8 on my scales and whilst I know it could go back up before official weigh in it has made my day to know that it's possible to get back there :D Delighted.

Re: 4 months until Florida-4 months until skinny!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK Happy Happy Happy right now, I know I shouldn't serial weigh and I KNOW that it could change BUT I've just had a shower and before I stepped in I stood on the scales and saw 8st 13.25lbs. It has been FAR too long since I saw an 8 on my scales and whilst I know it could go back up before official weigh in it has made my day to know that it's possible to get back there :D Delighted.

Haha, you did make me smile, cos I so know where you're coming from when you first see that magic '8' on the scales. You and me both DO NOT want to see the number '9' again! :):):) x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning, saw 8st 13.75lb this morning on the scale. I have 4 days to get it down to 8st 13 to make me the exact same weight as I was last year when I had my Halloween night out.
I definitely feel like I can do it, and that I can stay on plan between now and then but it's just whether the scales play ball. Anyways, today's plan.

Breakfast
HEB toast, 2 x LM sausages, mushrooms, 1 egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Dinner
Baked potato with tuna, HEA of cheese, onion and sweetcorn. 4 syns philly

Snack
7 syns on 2 biscuits.

Last edited:
Back