Ignore me, I'm just being a massive moan for no reason as I KNOW that 2 biscuits are not going to harm my losses. I think I may just be huffing about not having wine tomorrow lol!
Yes, me and my 3 friends are going as Ninja Turtles :)
2.jpg1.jpg

The mask isn't actually attached to the dress lol, it's just the way it's set for the picture. Bless my friend she's made it all, all the rest of us had to do was buy the dress!

I know I can have it but I want so badly to be back in the 8s and I know that Sat is gonna mess me up already. I wish I could eat what I want and be thin. Screw world peace, that's what I'd wish for!
Important question, looking at dresses for my work Christmas do and can't decide between white or navy
0006041_janay_white_400.jpeg

0006039_janay_navy_400.jpeg

Opinions please :) We're not talking practicalities of spills or anything, simply which one is nicer.

Just posting in here in the hope it distracts me from chocolate. I want chocolate, I do not NEED chocolate. I want to look good in a bikini, I want to enjoy this weekend so I need to behave until then!

Edit: Didn't have chocolate but I DO feel like a failure. I've just eaten pineapple, apple and a muller. There was no reason for it. I just wanted something sweet and thought it would be better than a biscuit. In reality it's not as I know it's a hell of a lot more calories grr.

Last edited:
Re: 4 months until Florida-4 months until skinny!

Just posting in here in the hope it distracts me from chocolate. I want chocolate, I do not NEED chocolate. I want to look good in a bikini, I want to enjoy this weekend so I need to behave until then!

Edit: Didn't have chocolate but I DO feel like a failure. I've just eaten pineapple, apple and a muller. There was no reason for it. I just wanted something sweet and thought it would be better than a biscuit. In reality it's not as I know it's a hell of a lot more calories grr.

I was torn between which colour dress I preferred, but decision made with stock levels lol! Lovely dress, but dont you have some like it already as I'm sure I've seen you in something similar? You obviously go for that type of style and I'm with you on that as I like the fitted shift style dresses as well :)

OK now, ref fruit and yogurt.....please tell me why you feel like a failure? Last I heard pineapple and apple were SF foods and can be eaten in abundance/til satisfied and since when do us SWers count calories young lady! Are you getting where I'm coming from!!! :) x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you like hot chocolate, cos that can help with the sweet cravings sometimes. The best one is the Options Belgium Chocolate :)

Right, psycho Jen has had a wee word with herself and I'm feeling better about what I've eaten today.
I'm certain the scales will be up in the morning but you CAN'T see the difference whether it's a pound up or down so I really need to let it go.
I think my mood has been lifted by having some Disney chat with people on facebook and it's made me realise I have absolutely nothing to be doom and gloom about, I ate a bit of pineapple and 2 sodding biscuits...and what! I need to get a grip
Going to have a good day tomorrow :)

Have you thought about how you're going to manage your 'diet' when you're at Disneyworld? Will you have your own apartment so you can cook your own food? Hope your going to keep in touch with all your MM cyber pals, cos I known I certainly want to hear all about your adventures, it is so exciting you must be beside yourself with excitement x

I can imagine it is a wee bit on the worrying side, but only you have that control. On the plus side, Im sure you will be quite active in the pub, possibly more than you are now, so you will be burning a lot more calories. You have an opportunity of a lifetime, so the last thing you want to be doing is stressing about food, just enjoy every minute of it and keep away from the fat boy burgers lol!

Most people who I've spoken to who have done the programme or who are doing it now have said that they've lost weight as they don't eat as often as they should cause they're so busy and cause of the heat so here's hoping!

Thursday
Scales 9st 0lbs
Breakfast
2 x LM sausages, HEB toast, egg, mushrooms and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
2 x LM sausages, HEB2 toast, egg, mushrooms and 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
Cheesy pasta (HEA1 and HEA2 of cheese and regular philly) mushrooms, sweetcorn, pepper and onion.

Snack
11 syns of choc. Woops!

Last edited:
Yeah you must be so excited it's getting so close!!! It's worrying of course food wise, but you're so b control I'm sure you'll be fine. Plus as you and Kim have said you'll be super busy so that will help loads

Back