33 days total solution

I have stopped.so hard though! And its my birthday tomorrow. Depressing x

It's not depressing it's all positive ur beginning your new year the way u intend to continue full steam ahead towards skinnyville!

So we have wrote off the c**e so day 3 done yay!

Yay :) well done you xxx

How's day 4 treating u?

Doing ok. And u x

Excellent! I'm wanting to eat today but totm was due yesterday n I feel it on its way so think that's why I'm feeling weak willed to be honest

I'm not going to cave though I need to keep reminding myself of my holiday n how awful I'l feel fat on the beach :p

So day 4 done onto day 5

Well. Husband brought me in a birthday dinner :-? Couldn't turn him down after he went to so much effort. Not like him to not b supportive. Think he felt bad cos we have such little money just now having just got married and he couldn't buy much. So I had a meal off plan. Not disastrous. So another start today! Got 29 days left, plenty time to lose a stone! Had hoped to get into the 12s by end of this but not looking likely now lol but to be near 13 is such an achievement, I haven't been anywhere near that for about 10 years! So bring it on. Going to swap with my friend so I will have some porridge and then this is me till the end :) well done to you!!! X

How r u doing? X

I did exante for a short stint 2 years and HATED the shakes and soups for that matter so failed and had to sell my stuff on ebay! ... however this time around ive been able to stay on exante for 3 weeks now TS by using about 20+ice cubes, then my shake powder (and any sweeteners) and a little bit of water blended with a hand blender , it makes the BEST ice cream style thing (need a spoon to eat it) or with more water and less ice i make a starbucks style frappucino. I look forward to eating these, have them at every meal :)

I hate the chocolate shakes and mix them 50/50 with banana and they go down a treat! Its all about finding different ways to eat the stuff we dont like ( similar to blending veggies into childrens food to get it ate) good luck :) x

Off the wagon I fell sat night n totally still off :-( shall get back on tomorrow

Can only keep trying. I'm rumbling along, half on. Half off. Hoping to get to the end lol x

Back