Really not sleeping well at the moment. Very frustrating, wish I could turn my brain off. As such breakfast was at 3am!!
Today's plan

Breakfast
Bacon butty, 1 syn ketchup, HExB toast

Breakfast number 2
400g bigga marrowfat peas (I really hope these are still free), 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch
Vegetable soup.
8 syns on biccies

Dinner
2 x cod fillet with mixed veg and baked beans.

Last edited:
Very frustrated with myself today that the scales are at 10st 7 still, especially after they were at 10st 5 on Friday. I need to get my act together and get back in to the 9s asap. In saying that I'm aware that me not being there is all my own fault. Frustrated!!!

Green Day today
Breakfast

Egg, HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup.
apple

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HExB, HExA cheese, HExA2 philly).

And then I say all this and use 12 syns on biscuits.

Last edited:
If it gets to a certain time I feel it's too late to eat lunch so that's what happened yesterday but it was genuinely nothing to do with hunger though I have just come on so I'm guessing that may explain why I've been munchy and have been having the most mental mood swings over the past few days. Anyway,new day.

Breakfast
HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup, 1 egg.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and a muller light.
Carrot sticks

Dinner
Tuna, potato bake (look at me mixing it up with potato instead of pasta lol) HExA cheese, HExA2 philly, HExB tuna.

8 syns on choc

Last edited:
Hey Jenna, I'm always munchy and moody before I start too, so yes that might explain why you've been the same, at least you've started a new day now.
Ooh potato bake and not pasta! Well done for mixing it up.
xx

Haha I love the potato instead of pasta!!! I have days where I want to eat everything and anything and other days where I'm not that fussed!! With me if I know something is there I want it soo much more even when I'm not hungry so maybe making sure the closest thing to you is something healthy or even something like an alpen bar might help for that sweet fix? :) xx

I'm the same Paige, some days I just seem to stuff my face every 5 seconds and then other days I can eat 3 square meals a day or less. I need to get a grip though for the next 10 weeks. xx

Well it's all gone to hell in a hand basket as I'm currently collecting my new car meaning service stations are providing my food. Gonna try and keep my day round about 2000 cals if pos ugh why don't they sell baked potatoes everywhere???

I definitely had a packet of maltesers and a Caesar wrap at lunch and there's no way I'm gonna make it til morning without more ugh

Last edited:
Saturday-Green
Breakfast.
HExB
toast, 1 egg, 1 syn ketchup

Lunch
2 x LM red onion sausages, 200g spag hoops, carrots

2 biscuits (8 syns)

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HExA1+2, HExB2)

Can't wait for tomorrow tbh to draw a line under this week and get my head back in it properly. I haven't even tried to resist the biccies each evening and it's eating for the sake of eating. Hopefully with the schools all being back after the Easter hols I'll get regular work and won't eat quite so much :)

I have just had the biggest hissy fit with myself after trying on clothes in the mirror and not one thing looks nice grrr! This upcoming week is gonna be old jenna, pineapple galore! Breakfast and lunch is either gonna be fruit or veg with muller everyday this week. Very frustrated right now for letting myself get back to this!

Im sure it will just be carb bloat from not eating as healthy as you would have liked.....you'll have it off before you know it!

Well regardless of what it is its back to the old ways for me this week! So fed up with being this heavy and not doing enough to fix it! Not this week :)

Scales were 10st7 so a sts this week.

Breakfast
2 apples and a muller

Lunch
Toast (HExB) egg and my one and only syn for today...ketchup!
Had planned on pineapple until I realised the one I had was a bit rank!
Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (hexb and 2 x hexa)

Tesco shop is done, stocked upon pineapple and apples galore. I am going to lose 2lb this week if it kills me!

Last edited:
Back