Thank you :)
Today's Diary
Breakfast
Shreddies and milk ...shows how long I've been in America, I weighed 35g and thought my God that looks small! HexA, HexB and a banana

Lunch (Christmas Dinner :D)
Veg Soup
Turkey, ham, bacon roll (7syns?), 2 roasties, gravy (7 syns?), stuffing (5 syns?). Estimating roughly. Not too bad in all honesty, give or take a few.

If by some miracle I'm hungry later on this evening I will have a bowl of veg soup.

Yay 3lb in 4 days I'd brill, enjoy your lunch x

4 days in and the rage has started...as has the serial weighing. Wish I hadn't had so much food at dinner now. Scales showing me 4lb up from this morning. I know I'm always heavier at the end of the day but 4lb is too much to be back down again tomorrow. Rawr
Just motivating me to work super hard this week.

Tomorrow's plan
Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
Pineapple and a muller light.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake-HexA of cheese, HexA of philly and HexB of tuna.

Oh dear...Jenna's back! ;) I've got better with my scale hopping since you've been gone. Although maybe that's why I've put so much weight back on!! lol xxx

Wow Jenna88, I've just looked at your Weight loss in Pictures thread and oh my gosh! You look amazing and looking at them has definatly given me a kick up the bum!

Can I ask a techy Q? How do you post pictures??
xx

Hahaha first of all I DEFINITELY do not look like that now! However they're good in that I know I can achieve it.

If you have the file saved to your computer hit the little square with the tree in it (4 boxes over from the font colour box) and select the file :) Simples :)

They'll give you the motivation chick!

:thankyou:, I'm going to try and get some pictures of me and do one too for the motivation for me.
xx

Yes definitely start one :)
Ok, so todays final food diary looked like this (absolutely nothing like planned)

Green
Breakfast

HexB1 toast, 2syns ketchup and 1 egg

Lunch
Salad, baked potato, baked beans (going to see 3 syns as I always fear oil)

Dinner
HexB2 tuna, Hea1 cheese, Hea2 philly, veg, pasta (tuna pasta bake)

Tuesday
Green Day
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
LM Vegetarian sausages-2 (4 syns), HExB of toast

Dinner
Vegetarian sausage bake - 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages, passata, 65g of pasta, mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic, sweetcorn. HExA of cheese.

I'm a HEx B short but no idea where I'm fitting it in

Back