They'll shift, Jenna, you know they will. You bolted through the pounds last time around and you'll do the same again. I was 11.2 this morning too so let's race ;) xxx

I know, I'm the worst lol! Feeling more positive this evening.

Just got my hair cut :)

image-1173245151.jpg

Thanks ladies :D

Scales showing 11st 1 today. Sadly I have to go to a family friends for lunch (obv I'm sad about the lunch part not the friends lol)
She's apparently doing homemade soup and sausage rolls. Will obv skip the rolls and praying to God the soup is veg broth

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light

Lunch
Mystery

Dinner
Depends on lunch today!

Will update as the day goes on

Well, on my way home now. I didn't have any wheaten or a sausage roll but I obv had to have the soup which was butternut squash and red pepper. It was lovely but pretty sure it was very sinful as it was creamy. Going to have cod fillets (2), beans, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and peas for dinner.

Last edited:
You need to stop scale hopping honey :p, otherwise you wont see them dropping, I normally weigh in on a Sunday and then I can see them (hopefully!!) going down.
Your meals sounds lush !

Thanks, as always, for the encouragement ladies.
I know, Ria, but in a way I feel hopping keeps in control? I only ever record my weight on a Sunday :)

I just find that if I hop on and off every day, it makes me more paranoid that it's not coming off, so I try and keep it to once a week so I can see a bigger result. ;)
xx

Haha I understand the benefit of your way too, and I wish I had the willpower to stay off them but as some of the ladies in here know...I can become slightly obsessive. Scale hopping is one of them haha!

Made the mistake of entering my food in to my fitness pal...I hate that ap. I don't know why I look at it, it infuriates me how little it expects you to eat lol!

The scales are being absolute bleeps and not moving! I could kick them but am scared they'll retaliate.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light

Lunch
1 LM sausage, 200g baked beans, peppers, peas, broccoli and carrot.

Dinner
2 cod fillet, 400g baked beans, peas, broccoli, carrots and peppers.

Snack
3 biscuits 13.5synsGod I forgot how good British choc is!

Just about to sign up to the gym and book in for an induction next Thursday as my car will be back on the road by then. I hate the gym but needs must.

Last edited:
I sound like your Mum again Jenna, but seriously make sure you're eating enough...I think eating too little makes those darn scales stick...xx

Back