Failed the bloody thing. Raging. Mum and stepdad are paying to fix and retest as the car has sat there a year and I asked them to use my bank card to get it sorted before I came home. So cross! Agh!

Aw that's rubbish chick but least your mum and stepdad are going to get it fixed for you!! Hopefully the car isn't out of action for long x

It has :D Went a visited a friend for a bit this evening and now I'm mentally prepping myself for my gym induction in the morning. Trying to tell myself I WILL love it.

Glad chick! Bet all your friends are loving you being home! Any plans to go back to Florida?
Course you will love the gym once you get going, nothing beats coming out they doors once you have worked out and feel so good after! Enjoy :) (as much as you can :D ) xx

Ok so scales flicked between 11 and 11'1 this morning. They'd need to start flicking in the 10s but anyway! Gym induction in an hour eeek! It wouldn't be so bad if the f*****s didn't weigh you..mind your own business lol!
Green Day
Breakfast
Shreddies HExB, HExA milk, 1 banana

Lunch
Baked potato, 100g baked beans, peppers, sweetcorn, lettuce and tomato. 4 syns? I ate out for lunch today so always worry in case there is any oil used that I don't know about.

Dinner
Baked potato, tuna (HExB2), cheese (HExA2), sweetcorn and 4 syns of mayo.

4.5 syns on a biscuit.

Last edited:
Hope your induction goes well honey - do you get classes as part of your membership? There isn't a gym near my work now, but in my old job there was one opposite and I used to love the ab attack and pilates classes. Ging is doing 2 classes a day at the mo and totally smashing it! xx

Ok so I'm back from the gym and all. Didn't really do much whilst I was there as mum rang just before I started saying that the cat which my 2 sisters loved had been hit in the shared driveway with our neighbours. Cue me panicking and feeling guilty that it was me that hit it on the way to the gym. It wasn't but I was freaking. Managed to do 1.5k on the treadmill (6.5km/h) and 4 gradient, and then 2 km on the reclined bike.
The main positive of the morning was that she didn't weigh me as the computer was down to start with so she guessed...she said she'd guessed between 9.5 and 10 stone...I feel she was being generous...v generous but it made me feel better

Awwwwww poor kitty how is it?

How did the gym go?

Awwwwww poor kitty how is it?

How did the gym go?

The cat's dead, my sisters are pure distraught bless them.
Gym was grand, I realised how unfit I was and only actually did 2 machines in the end due to the cat drama and I also felt a it weird because I'd obviously just walked round the gym with the instructor and hate the idea that people know I'm a newbie. Tomorrow I can bluff confidence and knowledge haha!
Have also edited my food diary for today. Ended up going out for lunch so had to change things up.
Excited for the gym tomorrow. Feeling positive about working hard.

Bit miffed today as I don't know if I'll actually get time to go to the gym. Have had no access to a car all morning, getting mine mot'd at 2.30 and then need to get it taxed before running my two sisters around. If I don't I'll definitely be doing some form of exercise in the house...hula hooping and arm weights probably. I know it won't be a great alternative but it's something.

Breakfast/Lunch
Strawberries, pineapple, apple and a muller light.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake. I don't know how many times I've attempted to have this, this week and have failed so tonight it's back to my fave :)
50g pasta, mushrooms, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, tuna (HExB), cheese (HExA), philly (HExA2)
13.5 syns on choc ooops!

Last edited:
Back