Hey lovely! Sounds like you've got heaps of motivation for the gym, which is awesome. I'd maybe say build up gradually and start going every other day? But if you wanted to go, you could do some core work to avoid adding to the achy legs? xxx

Yeah I agree too, you don't want to really hurt yours legs more and it takes ages for them to feel right again? Maybe just arm and floor exercises and do sit ups etc? I need to go to the gym today but I seriously can't be arsed can you send me some of your motivation please? :) xx

Yeah I agree too, you don't want to really hurt yours legs more and it takes ages for them to feel right again? Maybe just arm and floor exercises and do sit ups etc? I need to go to the gym today but I seriously can't be arsed can you send me some of your motivation please? :) xx
Have just done some hula hooping, not quite the same as going to the gym but better than nothing I suppose :) Going to do some arm kettle bell stuff in a mo!
Get your bum to the gym missus (rich coming from the me today haha) :)

Afternoon! Another EE day today. Breakfast 2 x bacon medallions, HExB toast, 1 syn of ketchup. Lunch Carrot sticks, I'm not very hungry. Dinner Baked potato, baked beans, HExA cheese, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
5 syns on a breakaway
Went to the gym this morning and sweated my little life away. Did the cross trainer, treadmill (walking though), arm weights and then when I finished I went for a 3km walk along the shore :) Going on a 'haunted' tour of a jail this evening :) Hope you all have nice weekend plans, I know Sarah does :D

Last edited:
Hey lovely one,

Well done on the gym! And a walk on the shore sounds like the perfect post-gym cool down!

I think Lil did a haunted jail visit the other week? I got an email about late nights at the London Dungeon the other day and am tempted to go, but I always get picked on at those sorts of things and end up screaming like a child! #embarrassing

xx

Yay that's brill x

Back