Whoop, whoop, that'll be fab x

I can't wait :D Not that I wouldn't have loved Rhodes but to be able to go to Egypt is amazing.
Having a bit of a huff now though because I have to arrange travel to England to pick up my car. I'm trying not to sound ungrateful but it's very difficult trying to organise it at the moment!

As for not wanting my butty, that didn't work out. Just munched it and it was good!

You don't sound ungrateful but I can imagine it's not that easy & if you've never done that thing before a tad hard work I'd say x

Will update today's diary a little later but was wondering what you guys think the best options would be with this menu. Going out for dinner on Thursday

STARTERS

SOUP OF THE DAY
Focaccia Bread.

HAM HOCK TERRINE
Celeriac remoulade, capers & watercress (GF)

WHIPPED GOATS CHEESE & FILO PASTRY
Pickled pears, quince jam and candied walnuts. (CN) (V)

SMOKED SALMON PARFAIT
Beetroot carpaccio, yellow pepper dressing & rocket. (HL) (GF)

STIX & STONES CHICKEN WINGS
Smothered in our lightly spiced teriyaki sauce, creme fraiche salsa and cucumber salad.

MAINS

8 OZ RUMP BEEF
Served on the stone. Wild mushroom & truffle ragu, slow roast tomato, beetroot relish and whiskey pepper sauce. (GF)
(£2.50 SUPP)

RUMP OF MOURNE LAMB
Served on the stone. Pea pesto, cherry tomato confit, rosemary jus. (GF) (CN)

SEARED TUNA STEAK
Served on the stone. Warm salad of fine beans, olives & quail egg, tomato and shallot relish. (HL) (DF) (GF)

SALMON & COD
In a light seaweed batter, watercress, caper & lemon mayonnaise. (DF)

WILD MUSHROOM FETTUCCINE PASTA
Bound in truffle creme fraiche, spinach & parmesan. (V)

ALL MAIN COURSES COME WITH A CHOICE OF:
Hand cut chips, truffle mayonnaise. Creamed potatoes. Tomato, Red onion & olive salad, quails eggs, balsamic dressing. Vegetable dish of the day.

So, today's diary. EE.

Breakfast
Bacon butty (HExB toast), 1 syn ketchup

Lunch
4 strawberries, 1 apple and a muller light

Dinner
Baked potato, tuna mayo, HExA cheese and mixed veg 2 syns
6 syns
HiFi bars
AND a further 6 syns on choc. Feeling pretty peeved with myself right now.

Last edited:
Dear Scales....MOVE (in the right direction please),

Ok, so in fairness the fact they're stuck at 10st 7 is good given all the wine and crisps on Friday but come on! I want a loss! I want to be in the lower half of the 10s.

Breakfast
1 egg, HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple and strawberries topped with a muller. It's very strange how OVER pineapple I am. I used to LOVE having it everyday before I went to Florida.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake. HExB tuna, HExA cheese, HExA philly.

Going to allow myself 6 syns for HiFi's. Thank God my little batch is nearly done with, if I buy more I need to buy one box at a time as they tempt me!

Have also managed to get the girls to change our plans for Thursday, we're going to one of their houses for drinks just but I shall be on the diet coke and driving :)

I love pineapple but I find I can get easily bored with it too.

Daft Q - how do you make your tuna bake? I'm thinking I could make it for tea one night then, bring leftovers for lunch
xx

It's dead easy! Boil my pasta (with a stock cube for flavour), while it's boiling fry off my mushroom, onion, peppers and sweetcorn. Drain pasta and add fried veg to the pot. Mix in 50g extra light philly and garlic powder. Then simply pop in to the dish and top with cheese, takes about 5 mins in the oven to go golden.

So I'm back, when I say I hit the wine I mean I hit it hard. 3 bottles, ruining my life with messages and the worst hangover of my entire life yesterday and I'm finally well enough to sit up and type...horrendous. Yesterday though, when I stood on the scales they said 10st 5. I then had a chippy last night (when I could eventually stomach food), tbh I didn't enjoy it and the gurgling that my stomach has done all day today and last night shows that even though I treated it like crap for a year in America my body is definitely not used to all that grease.
Scales showed 10st 7 this morning but I think I'm gonna be cheeky and take the 10st 5 as this weeks weigh in and aim to get back to it for next Sunday.

Today's food.
Passata pasta bake (2 LM red onion sausages, passata, usual veg and HExA of cheese)
12 syns on biscuits. Oops.
Grapes...a lot of them lol!

Last edited:
Back