Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the date set for def? Oh I'm gonna cry....I have been searching for this meet link for oh-so-long and found it just today......

Bugger, bugger, bugger....I'm home from July 25th-August 4th, then August 12th to August 20th, is there no chance of an earlier date (down on knees begging, pleading, grovelling!!!!)

Yes there is as long as PEOPLE DECIDE! AAAAARGH!!!

And Cardiff is SO NICE in the summer - it'll be pouring in winter :D

It would have to be 2meets I think ... as dates have already been put in diaries and hotels booked .... plus other meets booked for Brighton, Liverpool in the summer.

Yes there is as long as PEOPLE DECIDE! AAAAARGH!!!

I've already booked for 10-12th October now! Eeeek!!!

The Liverpool meet is 11th/12th July and Brighton is 29th/30th August. Doubt I could do another one so close ... but let us know if the dates change cos I'd have to cancel the hotel booking :confused:

Fair enough!

I'll meet you Paula :)

Is the date set for def? Oh I'm gonna cry....I have been searching for this meet link for oh-so-long and found it just today......

Bugger, bugger, bugger....I'm home from July 25th-August 4th, then August 12th to August 20th, is there no chance of an earlier date (down on knees begging, pleading, grovelling!!!!)

Where is "home"??? You could always arrange a meet on one of those dates - and see who is around ......

South wales is home for her!

Good plan:)

The gower in Swansea! WOO! Lemme speak to Paula xx

The gower is gorgeous!

We have
Barry island (nasty)
Porthcawl (disgusting)
Ogmore (Middle of nowhere)

oh! I'm causing so much trouble.....sorry! Please don't cancel your October meet, if people are around when I'm home then we can have a mini-meet??!!!

Tenby is nice....

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you gorgeous! Let me know when's good! Maybe a few drinkies in Cardiff Bay or summink???? Leah and Sara could also join us and maybe Kitty as she's only in Monmouth and i've not met her yet!!

Sounds like a plan Karen :) xx

Bummer I cant make the Cardiff meet Im on my girlie hols from 4th to 11th am so disappointed x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back