Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you gorgeous! Let me know when's good! Maybe a few drinkies in Cardiff Bay or summink???? Leah and Sara could also join us and maybe Kitty as she's only in Monmouth and i've not met her yet!!
and me too please!!! Might as well make it a meet!!!

When is Paula due back for a visit? I definately think we should have a Paula meet. It's easier than going to China

Irene xx

I usually take my mate places but she is a size 10 and thinks she's fat so she would probably p*ss everyone off if I brought her to a Minimins meet!

This would be the best time for me for a mini-meet....anyone want to go dancing?

Hi gorgeous

I would defo love to meet up when you're home. I can't commit to anything in August at the moment because i'm waiting for 2 weekend jaunts to be confirmed plus we are taking time off to have jim's girls for a week. Will have to suck it and see!!! How long you home for?

-hasn't been to a thing before- twill be in welshland thens...can i? -angelface-

Anyone is welcome! God, i was suppose to get around to organizing this after my exams - that was 6 weeks ago!!

Anyone still interested>?

lol you sound about as organised as me :p i'm moving a week today...have i packed? don't be daft ;)

oh well in that case, count me in :)

Where you moving to and from?! Good luck! I just moved too!!

Hehe thanks...I'm moving from London...to Gwent? Yay me lol

At least all the clearing out means no time for biskwits

Thats a big change! I moved across the street via my mothers (for 3 months while our house was getting ready!!) :)

Lol tell me about it...was originally because of uni and all that :) then all the family kinda followed me...i've got plenty of family there already too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back