Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I meant the banter between you and Delli! :D We won't need to talk we can all just sit back and listen to you two! :D

(let you in on a secret - we're both quite shy)
xx

I wonder why?!!

Now, did you get that from a translation website?

Dwi'n falch dy fod ti'n edrych ymlaen, ond dydy'n ni ddim wedi cytuno ar ddyddiad :) xx

LOL - sussed!!

You have lost me now! :)

It's cos of the selected use of the apostrophy - would spot it a mile off :)

Tis my first language x

It sounds really difficult, have always been impressed by those who can say that long station name! You are way toooooo clever - so what was your reply? :)

Blue_grapefruit aka Leah
Kitteh

Hedgemag aka Maggie
Mini
Lisa Marie
Gen
Irene
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Delli aka Edel
Jem
Daisybank
Mrs Depp aka Carol
Pandora
Summerskye (Sharon)
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev

3 somes in the back of the car??? How come I missed it and I was in the middle??!!!!!

Do you think Wales can cope with all us lot?? All these foreign countries we keep visiting, Ireland, Scotland and now Wales. Will have to get a Welsh to English phrase book. Do you drive on the same side of the road as us??! Have flushing loo's??!

I wonder why?!!

'onest guv'nor I'm just a sweet little girl! :D

You don't fool me with that sweet and innocent 'little girl' look me dearie ;):)

Well I've never been told that I have a sweet innocent 'little girl' look lol! But I have been told that I look cheeky more times than I can remember lol! :D

Blue_grapefruit aka Leah
Kitteh
Hedgemag aka Maggie
Mini
Lisa Marie
Gen
Irene
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Delli aka Edel
Jem
Daisybank
Mrs Depp aka Carol
Pandora
Summerskye (Sharon)
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev

3 somes in the back of the car??? How come I missed it and I was in the middle??!!!!!

Do you think Wales can cope with all us lot?? All these foreign countries we keep visiting, Ireland, Scotland and now Wales. Will have to get a Welsh to English phrase book. Do you drive on the same side of the road as us??! Have flushing loo's??!

Do I need a passport? ;):D

Different side of the road :D and yes you need a passport.

In all seriousness, those of you crossing the severn bridge HAVE TO PAY TO GET INTO THIS AMAZING COUNTRY!!!

xxxxxx

No sharing back seats this time though Sharon!!!

Hehehehe! I don't even know if I can make this one (whenever it is), but it looks like Phil may have some male company in Brum - for a change :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back