FCUK ME! LIAM NEESON!!!

Oskar schindler? Rob roy? Star wars?

Get out more you xx

TRAIN!

Blue_grapefruit
Delli
Summerskye
Flirty and Mr Flirty

How come Oli's not on the list????? Not been to Cardiff - will have to get a phrase book! Need to know when you are swearing at me!! So what's the date??? See how good our social life is that I'm agreeing to us being there - but don't even know when it is!!!

Welsh is an old language, we dont have swear words apart from made up ones that have recently become fashionable. Olis not on the list cos he hasnt got an accounton minimins!! Its either 10th - 12th or 17th - 19th.

who goes? YOU DECIDE!

I might come if it;s the second weekend (the first one is my mummy's birthday weekend!) and if the train is not too much of a nightmare!

Whens your mams birthday?

oooh, mines the 12th :D

Either 10th - 12th, or 17th - 19th!

You decide :)

would love to come to this....never been to Wales....:eek: shame on me.......

do we have a definite date ??? can book flights for October...... where's everyone staying ??

Debz x

Having some serious hotel issues guys. Cant find anything below £240 for a twin room! There are a good few hotels in the city centre but they're all REALLY expensive.

There's one that is half way between the city centre and the bay - would you all be up for a 10min walk??

Oh and i decided on 10th - 12th of october - so get planning!!

Last edited:
Lol - minute!! sorry xx

Ok,the big sleep hotel still has rooms.

For some reason all hotels are full for most of october. It's £109 per room per night, so not too bad - but it has brilliant views of cardiff and you couldnt get closer to the city centre really (but far enough that it will be quiet)

Need an idea of numbers for rooms, you cant book online so you got to phone them.

Who's coming then kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back