GemBino

S: 15st12.5lb C: 9st3.5lb Loss: 6st9lb(41.8%)
holy **** got on the scales this morning for my first day weigh in for starting weight for my diet....wtaf....bloody heavy...heavier than I have been ever....so here we go

Day one for me.....started half way through my night shift.....so this morning (5am) I had my porridge pot at work. The ladies that I work with was interested in my product....you know the comments “ oh no that’s not enough to live on, your be hungry, you can do that long term blah, blah, blah”

I had prepared my self for this....just smiled and said well I am doing this...
It’s funny how every ones a dietician all of a sudden.
I think part preparing for what other say is a big part.
I am now off work till Monday night, so by the time I get back I will be in the zone....

I have had porridge, bar, and a LL pot noodle type thing.
Coffee and sparkling water.

because I have been sleeping most day I knew day one would not be to hard....tomorrow will be my start of being hangry.

hoping by Saturday I will be in the keto zone.

so tomorrow I have load house work to do, sorting out a reserved spare for my products ect.
I have had one coffee today with small splash milk.....I can’t drink it black....so that’s my deal with myself one or two coffees with minimal milk.
I have loads sparkling plain water in and stock for drinking.
Keep thinking about my summer wardrobe and all my clothes I will be able to wear.....I also have stuck a photo on the fridge of a slimmer me I’d like to see again......

I am feeling really positive and happy.....it’s like a switch has been flicked and I now have my dieting head on....early days I know....keep telling my self it’s mind set as well....so ....... I will post again tomorrow on this post so I

Well done on getting through your first day!

Yes it is interesting how everyone becomes a dietitian as soon as you commence any Weight loss program 😂 I was asked if I had an eating problem in the past because I was eating fruit and yoghurt for breakfast 😂 I don’t pay any attention to what others are eating (unless you’re all out for dinner together at a restaurant and looking at menus etc), so not sure I understand why some people are so interested in what I’m eating....or not eating,(nosey or nothing better to do....🤷🏻‍♀️).

Good luck for tomorrow, may the positive and happy mindset continue for you ☺️ I loved that feeling of waking up each day feeling happy that I was taking control. Keeping busy is a good plan 👍

Bean An Tí

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Florida Girl,

Welcome back to Minis, your positive mindset is brilliant to see, it really is key for getting the weight off. It really can feel like a battlefield at times with others opinions on what they think you should be doing. Best of luck on your journey and let me know if I can be of any help.

Bean an Tí :)

Mary2020

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
You have done it and stepped on those scales so you now know where you are.

One thing I would say is just ignore those new 'dieticians' and just do what is right for you..

Good luck and keep posting. :)

Wallywithabrolly

S: 19st13lb C: 17st13.4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 1st13.6lb(9.89%)
Isn't it funny that people all judge whatever diet you do?

I have a friend who has always been slim to my knowledge and was very judgemental about the Exante products, but then when I asked her what she eats, she was often eating less than me on a busy day - and it wasn't fortified with the vitamins and minerals!

Hope you are feeling better today :)