375 calories had today and its quarter to 8!

vickydink

Determined!!
I have had 375 calories so far today and going to have soup when i get in which will make it 675.

I am not starving but will make sure i have my Nimble bread with my soup which will bump the calories up to about 775 with 2 slices :)

Because i feel fine and i never go above 1000 calories anyway this will be ok wont it. All the way though my diet i have never had above 1000.

That is a very low amount of calories you are consuming. How do you cope? I always struggle to consume any less than 1200 calories a day, and usually after 4 to 5 days of that intake, I will have a massive binge!

I dont find it too bad really. Have had about 500 today so far and tea will be about 600. I quite easily stay to 1000 calories a day usually. Been doing that since i started 6 weeks ago :)

Hiya,

Be careful not to put yourself into starvation mode, eating little calories can put you in this stage and it will make your body hold on to everything you eat.

x

Lost 4lbs this last week just gone and got another 2 stone roughly to go so i think its working. Not overdoing exercise wither, prob twice/three times a week

Lost 4lbs this last week just gone and got another 2 stone roughly to go so i think its working. Not overdoing exercise wither, prob twice/three times a week

Be careful though hun. Just because you are losing, doesn't mean you are doing your body any favours. Try not to go under 1100, and certainly not under 1,000.

Back