375 calories had today and its quarter to 8!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by vickydink, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have had 375 calories so far today and going to have soup when i get in which will make it 675.

I am not starving but will make sure i have my Nimble bread with my soup which will bump the calories up to about 775 with 2 slices :)

Because i feel fine and i never go above 1000 calories anyway this will be ok wont it. All the way though my diet i have never had above 1000.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thegaga

thegaga New Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    That is a very low amount of calories you are consuming. How do you cope? I always struggle to consume any less than 1200 calories a day, and usually after 4 to 5 days of that intake, I will have a massive binge!

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont find it too bad really. Have had about 500 today so far and tea will be about 600. I quite easily stay to 1000 calories a day usually. Been doing that since i started 6 weeks ago :)

5. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya,

Be careful not to put yourself into starvation mode, eating little calories can put you in this stage and it will make your body hold on to everything you eat.

x

6. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lost 4lbs this last week just gone and got another 2 stone roughly to go so i think its working. Not overdoing exercise wither, prob twice/three times a week

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Be careful though hun. Just because you are losing, doesn't mean you are doing your body any favours. Try not to go under 1100, and certainly not under 1,000.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.