39 days to make a big dent

Foxy2605

howdy all ,well, here we are again.
I hope you are all well. As the title says , 39 days to make a big dent
In honest truth, not really stopped doing cambridge, just being doing variations and trying to get my mojo back.
the last two weeks have been a right off.
I was working at an event and it was very social to have breakfast, dinner and lunch. combine that with people at the event providing jelly beans, cake etc etc, the list goes on I am taking the gain on the chin ( probably my hips but double chin is there too ) I enjoyed it but did watch what I ate. Even the Chef laughed about me being the only one at the event that was eating cucumber
So, back to the plan. I am going to France in 39 Days.
I have 39 days to get back on track and get a weight loss of at least 20 pounds.
Am I asking to much no, cos it is a battle against both my fat an my will power.
I have done not too badly in the grand scheme of things, I have still managed to keep around 3 stone off,
this week has been not too bad.
MOT at doctors did not go so well. I have officially been medically retired from rugby ( i am a girl btw, just incase you were wondering) . ( too many bashes to head, my own fault, i was not using my arms to tackle but that is a story for another day)
i have hospital visits etc coming up, so there was a bit of emotional eating.
I get weight in tomorrow. I am resetting everything, tomorrow, which is really not best time in the month for me to be weighed if you get my meaning.
I will speak to my counsellor ( not always sure what you call them) who is fab as I have been doing a lot of gym classes, running and pole fitness :-D
Pole fitness is fab, and if you live in Central Scotland i would totally recommend the class i go to. girls of all shapes and sizes.
So, will chat to my counsellor and see the best approach with what I am doing at the gym. i am not reducing this. the scales have shifted a little bit since last week.
but this is the new start. going to be very honest as the only one that is setting these targets is me.
hopefully i wont ramble too much. will confess my starting weight tomorrow. God i hope i am still in the 15s. even if i have to get naked on the scales haha
ciao for now
Foxy xx

Hey Foxy, let us know how your weigh in went !! I started in the 15s, but was in the 13s on my scales this morning on day 19 :)

I also have a short term goal as I'm going away at the end of June - it's really helping me focus, it's my first time on Cambridge, but you've obviously been on this bus before.. and very successfully, so go girl x

Howdy over thinkinngit.
Loving the name, that is one of my top hobbies.

Well, managed to stay in the 15s.
I weighed in at 15 11
that is a lot better than I thought i was going to be.
I cant really do sole source with my exercise plan, so hoping to go try 800 - 1000 calories.
My plan is there, i hope to stick to it. i start at 100% tomorrow. got a 10 mile walk planned along the canal with at least 3 bottles of water with me in the back pack.
woop woop here were go !

Good luck foxy ... And happy walking !! I'm just back from tennis and on ice cream duty at the church fete this afternoon with a bottle of flavoured water to keep me away from the raspberry ripple x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!
Well, the weekend after weigh in went to pot.
i was going out for lunch, that was already in the plan, had falafel and loved it.
was really impressed with my self that i did not go to town on it but hey, due to that and bit of cake, i wrote off the weekend.
So full start back this morning. I have 5 full days to help with this dent.
I was at pole fitness tonight and really enjoyed myself cos i am in that good focused place. A little bit of ketosis and woo hooo, I might even be able to go up side down.

hope your all doing well

foxy x

Well done for getting straight back in the zone - God, the thought of some cake is good!- pole fitness sounds fun and a lot can happen in 5 days - go for it Foxy :)

ok, so not the best day so far.
Not terrible, but. Up here in the Frozen North.
Honestly, i live in Central Scotland, and It is May. I have just had to forgo having my shake ( nobody likes warm bananas unless they are wrapped in toffee ) to have some sort of chicken breast with tomato sauce thingy. was suppose to be swchewen ( chinese style) but was just tomato with onions and jalepenos in it.
that with a hand full of lettuce and cucumber.
Not a massive fall over. I am not on sole source but still annoyed at myself, but more annoyed at the weather as I am freezing cold!
here end the rant
Honestly, this week, I just want to lsoe 4lbs this week. a lot in a week yes, but have decided to reduce down to 810 and cut out any of my jumping around a lot classes at the gym.
so far today I have had 2 tetras ( 282 cals) and that chicken thing, so I decided that meal will probably be around 400 calories max
I have pilates tonight so hopefully, that will help with me feeling like i have let myself down a wee bit.
100% weds, thurs, friday, sat. weigh in on saturday
here is to being hopeful that the fat fairy shines on me on saturday

Oh Foxy, I too have beaten myself up ridiculously over a chicken breast and plain salad - how this diet turns us into madwomen !! I really don't think it can be that big a blip - as long as you stay off the carbs, I don;lt think you can go that far wrong - and if it helps, it is absolutely freezzzinnnngggggrrrrrr down south too ! Enjoy your pilates :)

aloha,
bit of a blip on food front last night
had a bar, which then made me feel ravenou, so stopped at asda after pole fitness and got some cocktail sausages
bad choice i know, but could not face chicken or eggs, fed up of both
but on the plus side, I managed to flip myself upside down onthe pole,
huge success
If i have lost a pound this week, I will be happy, sad i know, but have a of other stuff going on at moment which is making me stressed and sad.
It is great to be in demand, but either way, i am either going to offend my family or my partners family.
weight in on saturday morning, which is fine, expect, my partner wants to go out for dinner on friday night and I said i dont.
was pretty frosty at his place this morning and I dont mean the weather.
why does things have to get complicated when we get older.
I am 35 next week. Would be really happy to run away, avoid my birthday and come back when i am 3 stone lighter.
bit extreme i know, but sometimes, i struggle to find what makes me happy. i like a quiet life, so tend to do what others want.
Would be nice one day to be someones priority not just well, Foxy :-(

I think the bars make me hungry too - Sorry you're not feeling so great - families eh - but don't let other things put you off your goal as seeing the weight come off could be just the boost you need, certainly makes me feel much better about myself :)

Hi hi,

I hope you are all well. It was weigh in today. not sure how we did it but I lost 7lb this week!!!!
maybe stress is good for me after all :-/
having to watch myself this week, my CDC is bit concerned that it was such a bit loss,but I had ate lasagne the night before weight in so it was probably a factor in being 15'11
but woo hooo,
I am now 15'4
hopefully, i will be 14 something next week
how is everyone doing ?

big hugs
foxy xxx

Fantastico !! Go girl! I made it to the 13st this week, it's so good to go down into the next stone bracket - what have you got planned for your birthday?

Back