3lb from target

CHRISR

Gold Member
Ive got to lose 3 little pounds to get me to my true weight. Can anyone think of anything I can do in this next coming week or two to boost weight loss.
this is what Ive come up with

• salad/green veg on PV days
  • No tolerants
  • drink more water
  • More exercise when I can
  • put my scales on the exact spot :D
You may be able to think of other ideas - Thank you x

Oh, as much protein as you can eat!! Whatever the cost!!:D

Ive got to lose 3 little pounds to get me to my true weight. Can anyone think of anything I can do in this next coming week or two to boost weight loss.
this is what Ive come up with

• salad/green veg on PV days
  • No tolerants
  • drink more water
  • More exercise when I can
  • put my scales on the exact spot :D
You may be able to think of other ideas - Thank you x

Salt intake to a minimum (no adding salt, no smoked fish, etc)
2 litres water, no tea or coffee
no citric acid or sweetners (diet coke, lemon juice, etc)
Limit dairy

GOOD LUCK!

More PP days??? I don't mind them though I think they require more work. I always do a 4 PP/ 3PV week - never the other way around and also two PP days before weigh in which for me is Monday which also keeps me close to the rails on the weekend. So maybe a run of two or three PP days before weigh in and I think the salt thing is vital too! Good luck sweetie and a slug of patience might help toooooooooo - though that is NOT one of my strong points tbf!!!LOL xxxx

More PP days??? I don't mind them though I think they require more work. I always do a 4 PP/ 3PV week - never the other way around and also two PP days before weigh in which for me is Monday which also keeps me close to the rails on the weekend. So maybe a run of two or three PP days before weigh in and I think the salt thing is vital too! Good luck sweetie and a slug of patience might help toooooooooo - though that is NOT one of my strong points tbf!!!LOL xxxx

Thanks Trudy - patience is one of my virtues so Ive been told - needs to be for work :) but where Dukan is perhaps not after yesterday's fiasco with the scales. I always alternate because I desperately need veg for transition and was thinking about not having wheatbran but same cant do without. Ive had a stitch in my side for 2 days and its because (tmi) im bunged up. Leading up to weigh in is 2 PP I shall just keep my head down and get on with it. Can manage without diet coke but coffee - NO! and I'll reduce salt but dont have that much and of course drink more water. Up the exercise too.
Bought 12 bottles of evian yesterday.
Have a good day - assignment theory at work for the students so not even a nice floral design demo to look forward to. :)

Good luck for this week Chris. Plenty of exercise will do the trick and of course all the other things mentioned. Cook some whole chickens and get stuck in :p xx

Cold Showers? Although I tried this myself early on in my Dukan journey and didn't notice any difference in my weightloss

Oooh cold showers ouch. Followed by a hot shower I can imagine not so bad :p I drink lots of green tea and I love it, I think that would help. There's natural caffeine in it too so it makes you feel great ;-) x

Relax?

Let it all just seep out :D

Dont do extra pp's you dont want conso to give you an extra upwards bump.

Oh and well done.

Relax?

Let it all just seep out :D

Dont do extra pp's you dont want conso to give you an extra upwards bump.

Oh and well done.

Seconded. Jaqys got there first.

Stick with the plan, don't start fiddling with double PPs they won't make a differences. It will all come off, maybe not by Friday though. Don't stress yourself over small variations in time. And yes, if you increase your water losses by having extra diuretics it will just come back the next day to your great disappointment.

Think im going to continue as I have been doing except less salt, more walking, more water. 48 lbs in 25 weeks - Ive been doing something right :) :) :)

Won't be long Chris and you'll be right there! It's slow at the moment but that's the nature of it at this stage.

They do say chilled water helps - both with the digestive issue and also with burning off the food. Something else to try with upping the exercise and lowering the salt?

You could also do what I did, shift to conso and carry on losing?!! You may not think it possible (I didn't!) but it did and I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

We have a water dispenser at work, ice cold its very good and right outside our department so we just fill out bottles when we remember that is. Had more cold water today than ive had for weeks :) ]
giving blood at work on Thursday and I need to drink as least 2 litres before lunch last time they couldnt get any blood out of me so after 10 mins of prodding and poking they gave up.

Back