3lb loss explained (it seems)

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
ok... don't understand (i'm wondering if this explains why i have only lost 3lbs this week)

i'm on the pill... due to take final tablet for the month tomorrow, therefore period due around monday/tuesday of next week...

oh no... body does not agree... period looks apparant to be trying to make an appearance now!! i haven't even finished my pack of pills yet!!!

what the hell??!?!?!?!?

ok... don't understand (i'm wondering if this explains why i have only lost 3lbs this week)

i'm on the pill... due to take final tablet for the month tomorrow, therefore period due around monday/tuesday of next week...

oh no... body does not agree... period looks apparant to be trying to make an appearance now!! i haven't even finished my pack of pills yet!!!

what the hell??!?!?!?!?

it would seem that it is happening to a lot of us girls hun, Mine started right in the middle of a pill packet and lasted for 9 days!:eek: my normal is 2 -3 days so it was a bit of a shock. And bearing in mind i had technically just had one about 1 week and a half prior i was a bit unhappy bout it.

I now accept that this is probably the way its gonna be whilst on this diet. Not bothered at all if its short term tho':)

debs x

Yes, it messes with my periods too. On the other hand though, after the first couple of weeks I never lose more than 3lb per week - it is still more than I've lost on any other diet so I'm well happy with that!

remember after week 1-2 the losses can settle down to 3 to 4 lbs per week so 3 lbs is quite a good loss

not enough for my liking, surely you can lose 3lbs on ww?

At 3-4lbs per month it works out about 1 stone per calender month.

Whilst i cant speak for everyone who does WW, when i did it successfully a number of years ago theres no way i had losses that were consistently 3-4lbs per week.
I was averaging around 2-3lbs per week but i can also say i was exercising my socks off (swimming 1 mile, a 6 mile round trip walk to work, a minimum 2 mile walk with the dog and an aerobics workout EVERY DAY - not to mention playing netball twice a week lol) to achieve that. My sister is currently doing WW and not taking a huge amount of exercise, bar walking, and is losing at around 0.5 - 1lb per week

That happened to me last month and I had a 2 week period:mad: This month arrived at right time but it's so light.

Was actually going to post something similar.

Anyway, hopefully Aunt Flo will sort herself out!

Back