3lb loss on different scales

kellmo

Gold Member
Hi all. I have packed in cd and switch to slim and save as from tomorrow. So I've had to buy some new scales (i didn't own a pair). I can feel a big difference this week, my clothes are much bigger on me but my new scales only say I've lost 3. Do you think this is normal? I have upped my water this week too so I feel a but disheartened, I've been 100% apart from a chicken breast when I did power yoga so I wouldn't burn muscle.

Also, when I move the scales around my kitchen I am up to 2lb heavier depending where I stand.?!?!

Hi kellmo I've switched over from lipotrim and loving the new tastes. If you know your clothes are looser than they were I wouldn't bother about the weight loss this week as all scales will weigh you differently. Start from next week's results. Just make sure you put the scales in a position where they weigh you lighter from now on haha

scousemouse0151 said:
Hi kellmo I've switched over from lipotrim and loving the new tastes. If you know your clothes are looser than they were I wouldn't bother about the weight loss this week as all scales will weigh you differently. Start from next week's results. Just make sure you put the scales in a position where they weigh you lighter from now on haha

Thanks, oh yeh I have! I'm not having an extra 3lb for standing near the cupboard!!!

I'll keep going its just hard when you live for the weigh in! Dammit?

I know the feeling I'm wishing the week away to get to the monday weigh-in. Week 4 for me this week and it's actually flown and I've been loving the tasty meals so far x x

Last edited:
I ordered the sample's and wasn't expecting too much but here I am awaiting my monthly order to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait for the end of July see how much I've lost.
Good luck for your 1st day of s&s you'll love the flavours. How much have you lost in the 6wks if you don't mind me asking x x

scousemouse0151 said:
I ordered the sample's and wasn't expecting too much but here I am awaiting my monthly order to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait for the end of July see how much I've lost.
Good luck for your 1st day of s&s you'll love the flavours. How much have you lost in the 6wks if you don't mind me asking x x
I don't mind one bit x
I've finished week 5 today, 1 stone and 5lbs so far (1 more lb and I'm classes as overweight, not obese!)

(19lbs lighter in 5 weeks)

That's a great loss well done. I also lost over 4st a couple of years ago and was thrilled when the WII FIT said I was now only overweight!!! funny things that cheer you up when the lbs are dropping off x x

kellmo said:
Hi all. I have packed in cd and switch to slim and save as from tomorrow. So I've had to buy some new scales (i didn't own a pair). I can feel a big difference this week, my clothes are much bigger on me but my new scales only say I've lost 3. Do you think this is normal? I have upped my water this week too so I feel a but disheartened, I've been 100% apart from a chicken breast when I did power yoga so I wouldn't burn muscle.

Also, when I move the scales around my kitchen I am up to 2lb heavier depending where I stand.?!?!

If someone offered you à chance tomorrow to weigh 16 stone but have a body that fit into size 10 clothes would you take it? Point is it really doesn't matted what we way it is how we look and feel that matters. I am not weighing any more than once a month and am also going to go more of measurements because that's what counts. If we stick with it, it will work and our clothes, not the scales will be our proof. Good luck x

you're so right there slimmerwithin. I now take my measurements every few day's and the tape measure is kinder than the scales and keeps my spirits up x x

I would definitely prefer to wear smaller clothes than have an big weight loss... you say in your first post that your clothes are loser and bigger on you but you are finding it hard because you haven't lost the weight. I would be very pleased if my clothes felt bigger, definitely pick this over losing the weight. (although both would be nice).

Thanks everyone, I'm at that awkward stage where my smaller clothes don't yet fit but my big clothes are too big and look silly!!!!

Anyway, I agree with all your comments - thanks once again.

Kellmo x

(19lbs lighter in 5 weeks)

Back