3lb to go!!!!

fifi70

Silver Member
Went and got weighed this morning, lost another 2lb, leaving just 3 to get to my goal. I'm starting re-feeding tomorrow so am very excited and a bit nervous. I'm going food shopping later so I can choose my first meal. Just thought I'd share my news. xxxxxxx Thanks everyone the support has been a godsend, and has got me through the journey.:D

thats amazing well done you.how much have you los?,am so jealous you get to eat lol,how long have you been on LT?im new to this site havent quite figured out how to use it,wouldn be the best with computers
x jenny

Awh well done hun im delighted for ya!
You've done sooo well i bet your dead excited about starting re-feed!! Monday 2 weeks and ill be starting mine so make sure to post your food diary x

Well done you.....I cant wait to be at goal! been soooo long since I was - almost a lifetime now....but definately this Christmas I will be there......

Hi all.:) Hi jenny and pink pig, welcome aboard the lipotrim express, I've lost 52.5lb since the beginning of January. I've found it quite easy, a few wobbles along the way but nothing drastic. You'll both be fine.
Ladylipo, goodluck with your re-feed, you'll do brill. I'm going to keep a food diary to keep me on track, cos I aint going to end up big again. Best of luck to you all.
United trekkie your doing so well, keep it up.
Bea, you'll soon be losing a large amount of weight in one day best of luck with your new arrival. xx:grouphugg:

Nice one Fi thats great news.
I have special ordered your extra 3lb loss this week ;) xx

Sausage! x

Fifi, Had to get my calculator out then to work out your weight loss. Absolutely amazing. I am on Day 5 and hope to lost 4 stone by 02.08.08. You just spurred me on. Thanks and again well done!!!

Not a problem - with batter! x

Aw thankyou loubylou, I would never of dreamed of finding a diet like this, used to think it was a fad, but the proof of it is staring infront of me in the mirror, I feel brilliant at the moment and for the first time in years don't feel fat. I have lost weight everyweek for 15 weeks, god what a feeling. You will sail through this. I wish you every success. xx

Aw thankyou loubylou, I would never of dreamed of finding a diet like this, used to think it was a fad, but the proof of it is staring infront of me in the mirror, I feel brilliant at the moment and for the first time in years don't feel fat. I have lost weight everyweek for 15 weeks, god what a feeling. You will sail through this. I wish you every success. xx

Thanks Fi, I've got a long way to go, but just gonna take each day as it comes and try and stop myself becoming obsessed with the scales.

Lou

Back