3littlerascals paleo adventure!

I just wanted to say well done on your weight loss and good luck with the diet. I'm dipping my toe in to Paleo/primal too and will enjoy reading your diary.

Sounds like a great initial loss - interested to hear how food went on your trip

hi there , well done on you r 1sr weeks loss , how did it go on your trip ?

Hi everyone Im back with my tail between my legs :eek:
I started off my trip to London with lots of high hopes but one disappointing salad later I caved and have since resorted to eating badly again!
Its taken a few weeks but I have finally realised after much reading that no other diet is going to work long term and that eating primal is what I need to do :)

So I will be back to it tomorrow and this time Im gonna do it properly and if I do have an odd slip up I will just carry on eating primal at the next meal.
I have decided that I will still eat potatoes but no more than a couple of times a week.

Gonna go a sort out a meal plan and shopping list for the week and then spend some time catching up on the most recent posts x

hi there we
well done jumping back on the wagon , like you i feel this really is the way forward and can already feel a massive difference , it will just take time for us to get a firm grip , but fingers crossed :0D
good luck for tomorrow , post here often and let us know how your going xxx

Back