3or5 meals

lucysmommy

Gold Member
How many meals do u eat per day?

I feel that if i have 3 I'm starving by 8 so i kinda thought that if inhad 5 small meals it would be better

Any one have any experience of this?

I've only just started to eat 3 meals a day, I used to skip breakfast before beginning my diet, which I know isn't very good for you. However in my experience in seeing how slim people eat, they eat little and often, so I think 5 small meals is certainly the way to go and I think it also speeds up your metabolism, unfortunately, I can't seem to get the hang of eating that often.

I think that's an individual thing. Experiment the both strategies and then choose the one it's better for you:)

Well yesterday I had 4 meals and this was a lot better

So I must work better with the wee meals little and often x

I have 4-6 meals a day XD But some of these "meals" are things like, a protein shake, or a snack like some seeds. By eating more often you actually boost your metabolism more than if you ate 3 large meals a day, because when your body is digesting food, it's burning calories! Although there has been a recent study that 4 meals a day is the optimum number, just do whatever helps you feel most satisfied and gets results.

I liked 4 meals a day when I tried it? Think I may go back to 4 300 cal meals plus coffee lol I never get to snack that way but in theory I really shouldn't need too!

I eat 5 times a day 3 meals and 2 snacks.

Back