3rd day on LL

lottie

Hi All

I started LL on Friday morning and so today is my 3rd day. I've woken up feeling so bloated!! I have had a teeny tiny sip of water but can't imagine drinking much more or even wanting a milkshake. I haven't had any side effects so far, but no one had mentioned to me I might feel so full and bloated, it's insane; I haven't eaten for 13 hours and haven't drank for about 10 hours except for the sips of water I'm trying to force down now. Is this normal???

Lottie xx

I've never felt it Lottie but someone may come along later who has. To be honest I never get any symptoms (luckily) when I start the diet - do keep going with the water though and make sure no matter what that you get your packs down you.

Yeah I would agree with the other girls lottie. Please please make sure you drink your water and have all your packs, especially at this early stage or you're going to feel rotten soon. Remember as the LLCs say if you don't have even one of your packs your having a quarter less of your vitamins, minerals, protein.... than you're meant to so that could be what's making you feel unwell.

I do occasionally feel really full and bloated if I've drank loads of water in a short space of time, or if I haven't been able to go to the loo. But not too bad. Don't worry though, you're hitting the bad day in day 3 where all manner of nastyness happens until your body is in ketosis. Stick with it, force them packs down if you have to and you'll come through it feeling fantastic before you know it. Hope you feel better soon xx

Back