Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rookster49, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. rookster49

rookster49 Member

My 3rd day.
    No headaches today.
    My daughter and son have just made an egg mayonaisse butty and a ham butty, and I didnt realise how delicious they looked. If I was offerred one of them for my tea, I would have scoffed at it, now I desire it lolol. All I keep thinking of, is chicken tikka massala, but interestingly my will power is strong, and I dont feel hunger pangs. My wife has the headaches today. At first the problem is seeing others eating, but gotta keep strong. 4 stone to go. This website helps greatly.
    David

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatbritwalking

Fatbritwalking Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hey David..

Im on my 5th day... and i rem on my 3rd day.. i felt like a curry.. and i drove to the curry house.. parked outside... then realised i had no cash.. so had to go cash machine.. I then thought il drive to McDonalds... i drove to one and then another... and inside i kept saying.. 'how crap will i feel if i give in'.. so then i drove back to the curryhouse.. and decided in the end to go to the park.. even though it was pouring.. i just went for a walk.. felt awesome (and drenched) but was sooooo glad i didnt give in.. and I rem on my walk thinking.. wow I'm a food addict... and that was me having withdrawl symptoms.. so all i can say dude is keep going.. MIND OVER MATTER... o and i saw this ad whilst at cinema.. and i said im gonna do this once ive lost weight!!

YouTube - ‪Lucozade Advert 2011 - Sport Lite - Feat. 'Louder' by DJ Fresh‬‏

GOOD LUCK !!!

T

4. rookster49

rookster49 Member

thx

thx mate, im on day 5 now.
    Just been to the lowry where my favourite curry place is, Tandoori delight, and didnt go anywhere near, went for a coffee, and just had that, when everyone around had chocolate cake lol. Still difficult, I miss currys more than anything. But it is getting a little easier, bar this copper taste in my mouth. thx again mate David

5. Fatbritwalking

Fatbritwalking Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st8lb
    Diet:
    VLCD
    its weird.. this time round... i dont seem to be getting the copper taste or the bad breath.. or it could be my nose is blocked cos of the hayfever.. and i cant taste/smell much.. i might use a ketostick to see if im il keytosis..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.