3rd day

My 3rd day.
No headaches today.
My daughter and son have just made an egg mayonaisse butty and a ham butty, and I didnt realise how delicious they looked. If I was offerred one of them for my tea, I would have scoffed at it, now I desire it lolol. All I keep thinking of, is chicken tikka massala, but interestingly my will power is strong, and I dont feel hunger pangs. My wife has the headaches today. At first the problem is seeing others eating, but gotta keep strong. 4 stone to go. This website helps greatly.
David

Hey David..

Im on my 5th day... and i rem on my 3rd day.. i felt like a curry.. and i drove to the curry house.. parked outside... then realised i had no cash.. so had to go cash machine.. I then thought il drive to McDonalds... i drove to one and then another... and inside i kept saying.. 'how crap will i feel if i give in'.. so then i drove back to the curryhouse.. and decided in the end to go to the park.. even though it was pouring.. i just went for a walk.. felt awesome (and drenched) but was sooooo glad i didnt give in.. and I rem on my walk thinking.. wow I'm a food addict... and that was me having withdrawl symptoms.. so all i can say dude is keep going.. MIND OVER MATTER... o and i saw this ad whilst at cinema.. and i said im gonna do this once ive lost weight!!

YouTube - ‪Lucozade Advert 2011 - Sport Lite - Feat. 'Louder' by DJ Fresh‬‏

GOOD LUCK !!!

T

thx

thx mate, im on day 5 now.
Just been to the lowry where my favourite curry place is, Tandoori delight, and didnt go anywhere near, went for a coffee, and just had that, when everyone around had chocolate cake lol. Still difficult, I miss currys more than anything. But it is getting a little easier, bar this copper taste in my mouth. thx again mate David

its weird.. this time round... i dont seem to be getting the copper taste or the bad breath.. or it could be my nose is blocked cos of the hayfever.. and i cant taste/smell much.. i might use a ketostick to see if im il keytosis..

Back