3rd shake

loselose

hi all
im sorry to bother u all but i just wanted to ask if i should have my last shake later on?

ive had 2shakes plenty of water and at 5.30 i had lots of chicken (double the amount on ss+)

what should i do :(

I have my last shake at 9 or 10 o'clock, I don't see a problem with it - it stops me getting late night munchies :p

Make sure you have it at some point!

have it. it's full of nutrients. if all you ate is chicken chances are you aren't out of ketosis. just draw a line under the chickenfest and carry on as normal honey :D

abz xx

even though ive had lots of chicken. chicken tandoori that is:eek:

If you are getting hungry, split your shakes in half, and have them with a shorter gap! I split all mine and add more water, I wouldn't last the huge gap if I had it all in one go!!

I would have it, or if you aren't overly hungry have half if you are worried about the chicken.

regardless of what you have eaten you really should have the shake as whatever you eat usually doesn't compensate for the nutrients which are very important in stopping your body from going into starvation mode, so hold your nose and glug if you have to, hee, but really really you should drink it and forget about the chicken :)

abz xx

yeah i might just have half later thanks

im on ss+ and when it comes to my meal ive been fine but today a just went over board.

i might try the 4shakes and 200ml skimmed milk as of tommorow

Careful with skimmed milk, try the chicken portion. My CDC said the milk can take you out of ketosis. I am on SS but sometimes have a bit of chicken!

Back