3rd time lucky?

Have had a good few days, joined the gym, sticking to plan and doing really well. And then this morning, the day before weigh in - i eat a bacon sarnie. On white bread, with tomato sauce :(
Its OK.. Don't let it ruin your day.. It was a blip.. You can pull it back by the end of the day.. Don't write off the day coz you've had a bad start.. You can make it right by the end of the day...

Ps.. Was it only delicious??? Love a good bacon sandwich :D xxx

Its OK.. Don't let it ruin your day.. It was a blip.. You can pull it back by the end of the day.. Don't write off the day coz you've had a bad start.. You can make it right by the end of the day...

Ps.. Was it only delicious??? Love a good bacon sandwich :D xxx

It was amazing. I nearly just ended up at Mcdonalds but resisted. Not long ago i would have had the sod it mentality so it's a mini victory!

Well done for not saying sod it!! ;) stick with it and just syn them you haven't even gone over syns I doubt so not to worry you can still do well :)
Are u enjoying the gym? Do you do classes or just the gym? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was amazing. I nearly just ended up at Mcdonalds but resisted. Not long ago i would have had the sod it mentality so it's a mini victory!
Well done for skipping Maccy D's n not writing off the whole day over a little blip in the morning..
And your gym work will counteract any damage it may have had.. but as has been said, you won't have gone over in syns so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Hey that was a TINY blip! Not worth worrying about and CERTAINLY not enough to ruin the week! Xxx

Back