3rd time lucky......

:party0023::wow::wow::wow:

Need i say more??!!!!!!

Well Done!!!!!

Yay - have found them..................

OK - BLOODY HELL!!!!!! That's it, that's all I can say!!

I mean, come on - these are amazing - what a difference, I don't even want to believe that this is the same person.

Well done Katie - you look, well, amazing doesn't even begin to say how well you have done.

Ah, now I am really fed up - I'm gonna be on this diet till I'm 90 now to get before and after shots like that.

Awww thanks everyone, your comments are gorgeous - think you've brought tears to my eyes in a lovely way.

It's funny but I don't 'remember' being that big 14 weeks ago - seems mad to see them but yep they are all me ............. thankfully now there's just less of me.

You're bloody good you lot are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie, have just been looking at your pictures and want to congratulate you on your fantastic achievment, you look incredable and soooooooo different!!! Well Done MRS!!!!!
Janey. xx

OMG, you have rendered me speechless, WOW WOW WOW, you look like a completely different person, you are radiant and glowing, absolutely gorgeous - well done just doesn't seem enough!

Gxx

Katie!!!
I have now waited nearly two days to see these and finally. OMG you look so amazing. You must be so proud of yourself. So worth waiting for these are. WOW WOW WOW.

Back