• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd time lucky......

:eek:Oops they are big!!!!!!! Scary :eek:
LOL cheers Tracey - got to admit they'd be good on a magnet though..... keep you well away from the fridge :D
My llc has sent me the proper 'after' photos so I'm just uploading them now as they are bette quality - sorry!

Holy You know what!!!! WOW! Katie - you have to convince me that you are the same person in both shots!!! You look absolutely wonderful!!! I cannot believe the difference - it is truly amazing. I am sat here grinning from hear to ear - you look simply wonderful.

Well done friend!!! I am so pleased and proud of you!!!! Stunning and wonderful! :) :) :)

Silver Member
WOW WOW WOW.......Is it the same person!....You look totally awsome, Well done x
What a pretty picture, you look stunning Katie, you look so differnt, a truly pretty lady, well done you and where did you get that top from I want it!!!!!

Silver Member
oh my gosh Katie!!!!!!
its scary how different you look! makes every second of this diet and all the hard work seem sooooo worth it!
You are an inspiration to every single one of us on here! Gorgeous and stunning.
You was pretty before but now- woah! you just look amazing. really really amazing!
well done girl!
Keep it up! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WOW WOW WOW You look fantastic I bet people are passing you on the street WELL DONE
What an inspiration Kate, you look and must feel fab.

Well done.;)
Why have you posted pics of two different people??? lol

Hun, thats an AMAZING difference. Congratulations, you look fantastic xxx

Staff member
Hi Katie,

You look fantastic!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx