3rd time lucky......

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Before-Front.jpg

After-Front.jpg

Before-Side.jpg

After-Side.jpg

:rotflmao: Think I should have lost another 5lb with the stress of getting these up.

Cheers for your help ladies xx

:eek:Oops they are big!!!!!!! Scary :eek:

Katie:eek::eek:

Wow the pictures were well worth waiting for! The difference in such a short time is amazing.

I knew you'd look lovely:)

Tracey
x

LOL cheers Tracey - got to admit they'd be good on a magnet though..... keep you well away from the fridge :D

LOL cheers Tracey - got to admit they'd be good on a magnet though..... keep you well away from the fridge :D

No not good fridge magnet material! Firstly your looking too good for that and secondly your face is too warm and friendly.

Tracey
x

My llc has sent me the proper 'after' photos so I'm just uploading them now as they are bette quality - sorry!

Before-Front.jpg

frontnew.jpg

Before-Side.jpg

sidenew.jpg

Holy You know what!!!! WOW! Katie - you have to convince me that you are the same person in both shots!!! You look absolutely wonderful!!! I cannot believe the difference - it is truly amazing. I am sat here grinning from hear to ear - you look simply wonderful.

Well done friend!!! I am so pleased and proud of you!!!! Stunning and wonderful! :) :) :)

XXXXX

Fabulous

WOW WOW WOW.......Is it the same person!....You look totally awsome, Well done x

What a pretty picture, you look stunning Katie, you look so differnt, a truly pretty lady, well done you and where did you get that top from I want it!!!!!

oh my gosh Katie!!!!!!
YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!
its scary how different you look! makes every second of this diet and all the hard work seem sooooo worth it!
You are an inspiration to every single one of us on here! Gorgeous and stunning.
You was pretty before but now- woah! you just look amazing. really really amazing!
well done girl!
Keep it up! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW WOW WOW You look fantastic I bet people are passing you on the street WELL DONE

What an inspiration Kate, you look and must feel fab.

Well done.;)

Why have you posted pics of two different people??? lol

Hun, thats an AMAZING difference. Congratulations, you look fantastic xxx

Very well done, those pics are fantastic, you must be so pleased with yourself!
Congratulaions

Hi Katie,

You look fantastic!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Back