Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd week and it was all my fault

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Lucy_Jucie, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    My weigh in was today and I only lost 2lb :mad::mad::mad:. This is due to my night out on Friday full of vodka and a pizza at the end. Cant beleive it, very dissapointed in my self for having pizza, why didnt i just go home and have some chicken. BUT i cant change the past can I i have to look towards this week even though i have another night out on wednesday going to see Nero and its gunna be a drink filled night, im thinking of not drinking half as much as i did on friday hoping it will be better this week. But i know its all my fault and i shouldnt of even been drinking on lipotrim. But after wednesday no more social eventing untill the 29th. Ive had no social life for 4 months and now they all come at once.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Awww hun!!! Draw a line under it sweetie and start again.... u doing TFR till wed.... ??? Typical they all come at once!! x

4. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    yesh TFR untill wednesday night then TFR from the Thursday untill the 29th October. Its gunna get even worse toward xmas!! I have a plan for wednesday i hope I stick to it. If i just go home afterwards and dont go to a pizza shop ill be fine lol.

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Lol..... No repeat of pizza-gate for you!!! Lol.... You'll be fine sweetie... stick to your plan!!! XXX

6. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    It's still a loss hunny, not a gain so look at it like that! Think how much worse you'd feel if it was +2lb. Well done xx

7. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Still loosing 2lb is bloody amazing! Especially after alcohol and carbs. You should be really pleased with that! Xxx

8. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    know how you feel but i have been to scared to weigh today at least you weighed in, you should be so proud of yourself , i need to get back to reading a few sucess stories and remember why i started this in the first place

9. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well I've been 100% since sat and lost another 1lb. So fingers crossed when I wake up tomorrow I'll have lost another lb then it means if I'm careful tomorrow night and just eat chicken an NO PIZZA I should be ok lol then got the rest of the week to get anything off that I've put on. No moe blips for at least 2 weeks till my cousins 21st birthday lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.