3rd week and it was all my fault

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
My weigh in was today and I only lost 2lb :mad::mad::mad:. This is due to my night out on Friday full of vodka and a pizza at the end. Cant beleive it, very dissapointed in my self for having pizza, why didnt i just go home and have some chicken. BUT i cant change the past can I i have to look towards this week even though i have another night out on wednesday going to see Nero and its gunna be a drink filled night, im thinking of not drinking half as much as i did on friday hoping it will be better this week. But i know its all my fault and i shouldnt of even been drinking on lipotrim. But after wednesday no more social eventing untill the 29th. Ive had no social life for 4 months and now they all come at once.

Awww hun!!! Draw a line under it sweetie and start again.... u doing TFR till wed.... ??? Typical they all come at once!! x

yesh TFR untill wednesday night then TFR from the Thursday untill the 29th October. Its gunna get even worse toward xmas!! I have a plan for wednesday i hope I stick to it. If i just go home afterwards and dont go to a pizza shop ill be fine lol.

Lol..... No repeat of pizza-gate for you!!! Lol.... You'll be fine sweetie... stick to your plan!!! XXX

It's still a loss hunny, not a gain so look at it like that! Think how much worse you'd feel if it was +2lb. Well done xx

Still loosing 2lb is bloody amazing! Especially after alcohol and carbs. You should be really pleased with that! Xxx

know how you feel but i have been to scared to weigh today at least you weighed in, you should be so proud of yourself , i need to get back to reading a few sucess stories and remember why i started this in the first place

Well I've been 100% since sat and lost another 1lb. So fingers crossed when I wake up tomorrow I'll have lost another lb then it means if I'm careful tomorrow night and just eat chicken an NO PIZZA I should be ok lol then got the rest of the week to get anything off that I've put on. No moe blips for at least 2 weeks till my cousins 21st birthday lol.

Back