3rd week loss????? what was yours??i

valentine

miss yo yo
I am due my 3rd week WI tomorrow...
I have been 100% TS but so far this week I have not lost an ounce!!!!
just wondered if anyone else doing TS had a bad week 3 loss??

I lost 2lbs in my 3rd week and that is my lowest loss to date.

so im not alone then lol.. thanks... hoping I might have lost at least a pound by tomorrow... if I haven't I am putting my scales at a mates for the next couple of weeks and staying off them.... a friend noticed I was losing weight today so the inches must be going at least...
Thank you for reply

Hi Valentine - I was at my TOTM when I hit week three weigh in day and I knew I would have gained (water retention is a blight!). I'm ready to weigh in this Wednesday and hoping for at least 3lb off! I did have a quick weigh on Friday morning before my friends wedding and I was 2lb down so fingers crossed!

good luck for tomorrow. Your losses have been great so far.

My week 3 loss was 3lbs valentine, but I lost that overnight on the first day of the third week, and then didn't shift another ounce for the whole rest of the week! Going down again this week I hope, despite a tiny blip this weekend. ;) Here's hoping for an overnight loss for you too. :)

Best thing to do is hide the scales between WI's my first couple of weeks I could not help but weigh myself almost every day then I would get down if they had not moved, now I have got to the point where I am quite happy to just wait until Tuesday. It then becomes something to look forward to rather than be obsessed by, I know I'm following the plan 100% and I can't do more than that. Good luck for WI day!

Hi Valentine - I was at my TOTM when I hit week three weigh in day and I knew I would have gained (water retention is a blight!). I'm ready to weigh in this Wednesday and hoping for at least 3lb off! I did have a quick weigh on Friday morning before my friends wedding and I was 2lb down so fingers crossed!

good luck for tomorrow. Your losses have been great so far.

Hiya Hulllou.. I am an astounding 12 days overdue my TOTM... I think its my age as im nearly 45 and the end of my normal 28 day cycle.... hopefully it will show its head soon lol..

I did actually lose half a pound but I only record full pounds as my losses..

I have lost an inch off my waist since last week though so im happy about that

Good luck with week 4 xx

My week 3 loss was 3lbs valentine, but I lost that overnight on the first day of the third week, and then didn't shift another ounce for the whole rest of the week! Going down again this week I hope, despite a tiny blip this weekend. ;) Here's hoping for an overnight loss for you too. :)

This diet is defo a strange one waterworks.... I have actually lost half a pound but only measure in full pounds ass said above..... also TOTM is very late as maybe I am hitting the menopause and becoming irregular.. That certainly wont be helping my weight loss as I can gain up to half a stone around my period..

I am not disheartened at all though as I am very focussed and I know I have to have a whoosh sooner or later xx

Best thing to do is hide the scales between WI's my first couple of weeks I could not help but weigh myself almost every day then I would get down if they had not moved, now I have got to the point where I am quite happy to just wait until Tuesday. It then becomes something to look forward to rather than be obsessed by, I know I'm following the plan 100% and I can't do more than that. Good luck for WI day!

G8.... I have already decided I am not going near the scales till next Monday... im not a daily weigher but in the first few weeks its tempting to jump on them mid week...

I totally agree.. I have been 100% TS so I know this weight has got to go sooner or later so im in it for the long haul. x

my third weigh in was only 1lb however this was most likely due to the 1 planned meal im having in my time on exante, the following week i dropped 6lb good luck

My 3rd week weigh in was 5lb. Week 5 though I didn't lose a thing.
Our bodies never lose every week like we want them to!
As long as we're losing a stone a month like exante promise we should all be fine :)

Its a strange diet for sure ... as soon as I got my TOTM midweek (thurs)I dropped 3lb over night literally and then another 1lb during the course of the week... so a very healthy 4lb over all...

I am now thinking its AAMW and im not sure what im going to do as last time I did this diet 3 years ago I did the AAMW for 3 days cos it made me want to overeat.... I have so little self control when given food choices at the moment.. im thinking that I might just leave it a few more weeks...

Val see my post on the main exante forum - I did exactly that last week! Started off well with small protein only meals but then totally lost it, so I'm back on TS from today and will be having only shakes and soups for my last 28 days. I think the NICE guidance recommends TS for a max of 4 weeks now though, don't they? The only other way is just to add another exante shake - I wish I'd done that actually.

Back