3rd week pictures

pete10141748

Postaholic
A comparison picture from the end of my 3rd 100%'d LL week, with 20lbs gone :) is in my album

Warning: as ever, no shirt (but I'm starting to think it was a good idea at last, it's showing me just how different I do look :) )

you look great pete!!
can wait to see your pics at the end of foundation
keep it up!!

ella
x

Wow what an amazing difference already, looking great, keep up the good work !!

xx

Wow thats amazing, you look great.

that is an amazing difference pete ! well done mate , i have yet to tell a difference in myself even though i know i have lost , your doing great mate :D

Omg what a huge difference, you look fab :). Well done :)

Emma xXx

The incredible shrinking man !!!

Congratulations Pete.:king2:

that is an amazing difference pete ! well done mate , i have yet to tell a difference in myself even though i know i have lost , your doing great mate :D

N.B. - honestly, at 37lb loss - you WILL be able to see a difference, I guarantee it - you are with yourself every day so it might take some dreading before & so-far pics to really see it (and an outsider's opinion - STEP UP MINIMINERS!)

Don't be shy - let's have a peek ;) Hehe xx

N.B. - honestly, at 37lb loss - you WILL be able to see a difference, I guarantee it - you are with yourself every day so it might take some dreading before & so-far pics to really see it (and an outsider's opinion - STEP UP MINIMINERS!)

Don't be shy - let's have a peek ;) Hehe xx

Anna, you make me giggle! You're obsessed with the before and afters!

Haha!

B x

there is such a big difference!!! ya have no stomach any more flippinh hell!! well done hunni xxx

Back