3rd week update :)

Tif

Well, I've been off the boards for a few weeks and though i better come and update you on my CD Journey :)

Its been about 3ish weeks (just over) I've gone from 16.3 to an amazing 14st 11. I cant SEE any difference yet but the feeling i have is amazing - ive got a long way yo go yet but i just wanted everyone who is struggling out there to stick to it kidda - it works and you wont regret it :)

Wow, that's strange! I started offat 16:2.8 and got to 14:11.6 in my third week! Hehe, so strange :p Well done xx

Well done, you've done really well. It's a great diet isn't it?!

Thanks all - i'm still amazed and don't quite believe it yet - i keep thinking scales must be broke - or its a trick and i'm cheating somehow. I also keep getting this scared feeling - i dont know if its scared ill put it back on or scared to be thin (is that possible) I dont know whats going on mentally - in the main im excited and VERY happy....but there is this little nagging reservation

I remember being on day three - feels like there is a whole world of pain ahead lol it FLYS by honest xx

Back