3rd Week weigh in result

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lost 1.5lbs this week. That tots up to a nice 7.5lbs all together. Got my first 1/2 stone award too .... I'm liking the shiney stickers!!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can lose more next week?

How has everyone elses week been? xox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    firstly congrats on getting your half stone award thats briiliant...sometimes i cut out bread and only have 1 heb a day which is normally cereal in the morning..i then have a free food lunch,and a free food evening meal..but seriously 1.5lbs is a great weight lost.you go girl

4. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Victoria. I have to say I haven't really been using my syns that much either. I suppose I just want to get to that 1 stone award quickly!! haha x

5. victoria sponge

Diet:
    slimming world
    i was always told aim for 1 to 2lbs a week and thats a great weight lost anything more is a bonus...dont rush it it will come off HONEST!do you drink a lot a water?some times that help

6. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I got through loads of water at work. I'm not unhappy with my weight loss but would like to lose a few more lbs this week. We'll see what happens. At leat i'm losing and not putting on. Thats the main thing!! lol x

7. victoria sponge

Diet:
    slimming world
    thats defo the main thing..and shes still not sent the dam lasagne recipe??

8. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think she's fallen asleep now. She's got all us hanging on for it and she's just fallen asleep!!!! It's just not on!! lol x

9. Cinnamon_Girl

Cinnamon_Girl Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congrats on the weight loss!! :D

It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous, not sure if I've lost! It was my friends 30th on the weekend! So I counted the sins and I think it should be okay but not too sure as I'm still getting to grips with the plan! *crosses fingers*

10. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm sure you'll be fine Cinnamon Girl. We've still got to have a life after all. Atleast you've counted your syns and not gone totally OTT. Good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on xx

11. victoria sponge

Diet:
    slimming world
    crosses of fingers and you ll be fine.good luck let us know how you get on x

12. Cinnamon_Girl

Cinnamon_Girl Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Will do! thanks victoria sponge and ickleladynat :)

13. Cinnamon_Girl

Cinnamon_Girl Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I had my weigh in this evening and I lost 2 and a half pounds! Woo hoo! :D

I'm so pleased, I didn't feel like I had lost anything!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.