3rd Week weigh in result

ickleladynat

Lost 1.5lbs this week. That tots up to a nice 7.5lbs all together. Got my first 1/2 stone award too .... I'm liking the shiney stickers!!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can lose more next week?

How has everyone elses week been? xox

firstly congrats on getting your half stone award thats briiliant...sometimes i cut out bread and only have 1 heb a day which is normally cereal in the morning..i then have a free food lunch,and a free food evening meal..but seriously 1.5lbs is a great weight lost.you go girl

Thanks Victoria. I have to say I haven't really been using my syns that much either. I suppose I just want to get to that 1 stone award quickly!! haha x

i was always told aim for 1 to 2lbs a week and thats a great weight lost anything more is a bonus...dont rush it it will come off HONEST!do you drink a lot a water?some times that help

I got through loads of water at work. I'm not unhappy with my weight loss but would like to lose a few more lbs this week. We'll see what happens. At leat i'm losing and not putting on. Thats the main thing!! lol x

I think she's fallen asleep now. She's got all us hanging on for it and she's just fallen asleep!!!! It's just not on!! lol x

Congrats on the weight loss!! :D

It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous, not sure if I've lost! It was my friends 30th on the weekend! So I counted the sins and I think it should be okay but not too sure as I'm still getting to grips with the plan! *crosses fingers*

I'm sure you'll be fine Cinnamon Girl. We've still got to have a life after all. Atleast you've counted your syns and not gone totally OTT. Good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on xx

Back