3rd Weigh In After The Cake/Custard Disaster...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lady_Amalthea, 10 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I still managed to shift 2lbs so I'm quite happy about that. :).

This means I am now 'healthy' according to my BMI so I get to bump up to the Add - A - Meal Week one week early. That means I get REAL FOOD tomorrow, wheeeee.

Still a tad confused about how I'm supposed to weigh the food when its cooked...I mean, I have scales and all but what if I cook my, chicken for example, and it's less than 2oz? lol.

It's ok if I cook more than required cause I can just cut it til it's the correct weight but yeah...

Help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello! :D
    COngrats on the 2lb off woot!

As for the add a meal thing I know how you feel as this is my first add a meal week. I bought chicken breast strips from tesco kinda the size of goujons. And when cooked a largeish one is exactly 2oz

not sure if that helps! lol

4. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That helps a lot, thank you! I remember Nicole explaining it was like a goujon sized portion lol.

5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah!!! My lovely loooooosers!! You are both little AAM ladies this week. I am sooper jealous!! :mad::mad::mad:

Don't worry about portion sizes too much, it used to be 3 oz of chicken....but the meanies at head office cut it down!! Just don't let it get out of hand like 5 or 6 oz!!:eek:

You'll both be fabby....I can feel it in my waters....:)

I have uni rubbish to do.....really must log off this site and do it!!

toodles!

Nicole xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.