3rd weigh in and new job

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well, its Tuesday tomorrow and my 3rd weigh in:D ....i am thinking light and have all my fingers and toes crossed!
Also ... i start my new job at a different nursery tomorrow and will be working every afternoon... so, unfortunately won't be on here as much as i have been :cry:...gutted. :(
Well, good night everyone and sweet dreams xxxxx:D:hug99:
Good luck to everyone with a WI tomorrow xxx

Goodnite Nic... goodluck with WI and new job..hope u have a special day xx

hey nic - good luck with the weigh in and new job x

Best of luck with both!

Best of luck with both!

hidint see this last nite must have been asleep zzzzz....hope youve had a gud first day and wi.,,,are you a nursery nurse chic???xxx

no shes a naughty nurse! Lol xx
good luck with the job and your WI X

Did you start the new job today hun? xx

hidint see this last nite must have been asleep zzzzz....hope youve had a gud first day and wi.,,,are you a nursery nurse chic???xxx
Yeah... i am doing n nursing until i get my degree and then i am going to switch to real nursing...its a great way in xx First day was fba btw ..thanks hunni xx

no shes a naughty nurse! Lol xx
good luck with the job and your WI X
You can dream if you like hunxx will have to post a pic in my uniform lol not very fetching tho lmao

I am thinking bout work more and more at the min..needa new carrer i think! Glad it was ok hun, ill bear you in mind for Millie lol xx

He he .... getting out to work part time is fab!! gives you a change of scenery and more money to lavish on the little ones lol xx

Back