3rd Weigh In - What am I doing wrong???

Pickle79

Just been to my 3rd weigh in and have only lost just over 2lbs!! What am I doing wrong?? Yet again another week where I have been 100%, not even a hint of a cheat and still (in my opinion) a really bad result. Considering all the hard work, forcing myself not to cheat, the disgusting taste in my mouth constantly, feeling cold, gagging everytime you have a shake and having to pass up so many social occassions, I expect to see a greater loss. I feel so disheartened and depressed. How is it possible to only lose that amount when you consume nothing but the shakes and water; it just doesn't compute. I'm sorry about the rant but I'm sooooo frustrated.
L xxx :confused::mad:

Hi Pickle. I had a 2lbs loss the other week too and was a little disappointed but made up for it this week thankfully. I bet you will do that too.

Have you been having enough water, that can make a difference. Are you doing any exercise even it's gentle it will help. Have you taken your measurements cos I find if I don't have a great loss I've lost inches instead.

Stick with it though, you are doing great. Well over a stone in 3 weeks, that's brilliant.

Presuming you are a lady, is it TOTM cos that can affect it too.

hey hun i understand your disappointment, ive just been weighed and lost 1lb!! but im still feeling positive, its totm and on any other diet i would have gained.

the thing is hun you have lost 19lb in 3 weeks, i lost exactly the same in the same amount of time!!! we just lost it in different amounts. though i dont know what you lost each week??

try not to be down hun, this diet promises up to a stone a month or 3lb a week. if you lose more well done but it depends on how your body releases/burns the fat, how much water you drink, if female then totm etc.

my question hun is could you lose this much on a conventional diet?? see how you go next week hun. stick with it, keep drinking and pop on here if you need to rant, its what its here for. :)

big hug!!!

xox

I really don't understand how people can sniffle at a 2lb loss.
2lbs is bloomin fantastic!!!

You have now lost 19lbs in 3 weeks ........ average of just over 6lbs a week - whats wrong with that?

You are well over the average loss that LT set out of 1st a month.

Back