3rd Weigh In - What am I doing wrong???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Pickle79, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Pickle79

Pickle79 Member

Just been to my 3rd weigh in and have only lost just over 2lbs!! What am I doing wrong?? Yet again another week where I have been 100%, not even a hint of a cheat and still (in my opinion) a really bad result. Considering all the hard work, forcing myself not to cheat, the disgusting taste in my mouth constantly, feeling cold, gagging everytime you have a shake and having to pass up so many social occassions, I expect to see a greater loss. I feel so disheartened and depressed. How is it possible to only lose that amount when you consume nothing but the shakes and water; it just doesn't compute. I'm sorry about the rant but I'm sooooo frustrated.
    L xxx :confused::mad:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Hi Pickle. I had a 2lbs loss the other week too and was a little disappointed but made up for it this week thankfully. I bet you will do that too.

Have you been having enough water, that can make a difference. Are you doing any exercise even it's gentle it will help. Have you taken your measurements cos I find if I don't have a great loss I've lost inches instead.

Stick with it though, you are doing great. Well over a stone in 3 weeks, that's brilliant.

Presuming you are a lady, is it TOTM cos that can affect it too.
  4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey hun i understand your disappointment, ive just been weighed and lost 1lb!! but im still feeling positive, its totm and on any other diet i would have gained.

the thing is hun you have lost 19lb in 3 weeks, i lost exactly the same in the same amount of time!!! we just lost it in different amounts. though i dont know what you lost each week??

try not to be down hun, this diet promises up to a stone a month or 3lb a week. if you lose more well done but it depends on how your body releases/burns the fat, how much water you drink, if female then totm etc.

my question hun is could you lose this much on a conventional diet?? see how you go next week hun. stick with it, keep drinking and pop on here if you need to rant, its what its here for. :)

big hug!!!

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I really don't understand how people can sniffle at a 2lb loss.
    2lbs is bloomin fantastic!!!

You have now lost 19lbs in 3 weeks ........ average of just over 6lbs a week - whats wrong with that?

You are well over the average loss that LT set out of 1st a month.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.