3rd weigh in.

bex!

Back on the diet train...
ok so i had my 3rd weigh in 2day and i lost 3lb.

i no thats still a good loss but i was really hopein 2 get 2 16st now im 1lb off. :(.

got a little upset this mornin but then i spoke 2 my mum an she sed that was a great loss an that thats wot the average weekly losses r ment 2 b.

i feel better now an its better 3lb off than on. its totm 4 me 2 so that cud b why was feelin emotional an struggled this week. :rolleyes:

anyway my disapointment this mornin has not made me wana cheat which is good, im v happy wiv how im feelin an dealin wiv the diet this time round. :)

roll on next week. :p

well done on 3lbs xxx a loss is a loss and its all in the right direction!

h x

3lbs is great hun! Remember how much that actually is. Google "1lb of fat" and look at the pictures that come up. 3lbs of fat gone! Well done hun xxx

Well done on your 3lb loss. You say this week you wanted to hit the 16 well just think next week your definitely gunna be less than 16.

Well done on the 3lbs loss Bex, that really is a good loss. Cos it's totm that could be why you are little down this week, but even so I think 3lbs off is a good loss. Good for you for not even wanting to turn to eating. Good for you and keep up your excellent work.

thanks guys ur kind words mean alot 2 me. im feelin better now. ;)

just ad a lil moment but like kellywobble sed i will b under 16st next week so to lose that much in a month is fab. :D

xox

Hey Bex 19lbs in 3 weeks:talk017: that is mega good :D Well Done xxx

Hey, I lost 3.5 pounds this week (3rd weigh in) and felt slightly disappointed BUT the reality of it is that we have still lost so should be proud! I feel really positive this week and am hoping for a good loss this week! Good luck! :)

Back