3rd weigh in

loopyloudrewitt

hi every one had mt 3rd weigh in and lost another 6 lbs , am feeling really chuffed with myself at moment . i have lost 23lb now in 3 weeks so really startin to feel the benefits of tfr . plus i wouldnt have got this far without all ur help as i thought i was gonna give up in first 4 days but here i am on day 22 and still going strong, so hopefully i can make it to the end whick is about another 13-17 weeks . ty all for ur support i appreciate it alot xxxxx:8855::p

Well done loopy :D ...its all your hard work that's gotten you this far :) x x x

Excellent keep up the good work xx

loopyloudrewitt said:
hi every one had mt 3rd weigh in and lost another 6 lbs , am feeling really chuffed with myself at moment . i have lost 23lb now in 3 weeks so really startin to feel the benefits of tfr . plus i wouldnt have got this far without all ur help as i thought i was gonna give up in first 4 days but here i am on day 22 and still going strong, so hopefully i can make it to the end whick is about another 13-17 weeks . ty all for ur support i appreciate it alot xxxxx:8855::p

Omg! That's a brilliant weight loss.
23lbs in three weeks is amazing weight loss. Keep it up Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ty . wont jump to 2 stone yet lol as could be smaller loss next week but any how the good thing is i'm gettin closer to my goal weight and my ass is gettin smaller hehe , thank u all for ur kind support and help :)

Back