3rd weigh in

Wow A, what a loss your photos are really great. I do belive you do have to take it day by day and try every day not to give in.

Good luck Nicolo on your journey, keep on looking in and posting, i really dose keep you going. Thanks again everone lots of love.xxxxx

wow that's fantastic! BUT you should never be down about losing any amount.. even 1lb adds up to 52 lb in a year...
as you say.. everyone's different... don't be down next week if it's lower ((hugs))

After feeling a bit low about only loosing 4lb last week, i know silly of me. On top of the world this week 7lb, now thats more like it.:D :D :D 22lb lost in 3 weeks, really happy:D xxxxxxxx

Hi pebbles,

Brill weight loss and well done.

Love Mini xxx

Well done,
Reading messages like yours will encourage me even more to continue with the CD.
I need to lose half of my body weight, and will do so with help and inspiration from people like yourself.
Well done again.

Nick

Hi Nick,

This time last year I was almost six stone heavier and losing that much weight has made a huge difference.

I felt so overwhelmed by my weight and felt I was getting no where fast on other conventional diets and it was not for want of trying either.

Luckily I started my vlcd journey and I have literally found it life changing.

AKB is inspirational like so many on here and our men like Icemoos, Richard James and Minty plus a few others who have their photos in the Gallery have done extremely well.

If you start a diary thread it will help you to keep your focus and it will also give you a very handy record for you to look back on in time to come.

Also it gives other members a place to pop in and say hello from time to time and lend their support.

Keep posting and reading and when you need any help just ask.

Love Mini xxx

Back