3rd weight-in, whats the point!

Don't give up - average out your total loss over the weeks and you're ahead (1st a month is the average) and a lot of people find 3rd week is a smaller loss - please don't stop now, you most certainly will have a great loss next week......CD WORKS!

Did you take your measurements before you started the diet?

I wanted to say exactly the same thing :)

Maybe you measure your waist and thighs? It keeps me really motivated to see the inches melting from my body.

Dont give up hun, it's hard when you haven't lost much weight one week - I know as it happened to me last week when I weighed at home and lost only half a pound. But I have my official weigh in monthly and last night had my months weigh in and lost 17lb - that's bloomin great and over 4lb a week average - so my advice, if you can cope with it is to weigh less frequently, or if you do weigh weekly, wait until the end of the month to see how you have done on average.

Keep it up x

remember thats a pound less then you were last week and in 52 weeks losing a pound a week soon adds up x

How are you doing hun? I can only echo what others have said about sticking to it and you WILL lose, and the 3rd or 4th weigh in does usually make us feel miserable... I am preparing for that next week! Unfortunately I will have been SSing while on holiday too so if I don't see a loss I will be peeved- but as others have said, on this few calories a day you cannot fail to burn fat, even if the scales don't show it... it will all even out eventually

xxx

xxx

hi all, not been on for a while. Just been busy n to be honest i have been tryin not to fink bout it all. Fanks so much for all ur comments, it means alot. Every1 is soooooo supportive, FANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!
I have been sticking to it, didnt come off it or cheat even though i was really miserable and wanted to just stop. I have committed myself and i cant seem to stop now lol. I was really sad last week. raging actually lol. 1lb tut tut. But i just fot keep goin after reading from everyone. I am ment to weight myself tomorrow, but had a sneaky peek this morning and am not happy. Not the big loss like most said would happen. It seems its 2&1/2lb off. Which aint great. When i have all this weight to lose. I just need to wait n see wot the scales say tomorrow. I have measured myself, i fink i have lost 2.5 inch from my waist but i fink after week 2 i had lost 2inch so i dont seem to be losing the way i fot i would, i would be happy with 3-4lb a week lol. Feeling like i always fail and i know i need to keep at it as everyone says u cant help but lose weight, BUT wot if am one of these ppl who never will, or am goin to lose 1 or 2lb a week, no way am i sticking to this if i only lose that, i have far to much to lose for that and thats how i do when i do 'normal' diets. Am off on holiday next week, sat to sat, with kids n mum, to a haven caravan, love it. I have been planning to stick with cambridge ss while away coz i just dont want to deal with food. Now am stressing coz no booze or food on hol is hard, can cope aslong as u know u losing but i dont even feel like iam! I will stick with it. Got docs on thursday so am goin to b asking him bout weight lose. Told him am doin cambridge even tho he said i couldnt, told him bout ebay lol. He said that aslong as am careful then he wishes me well. Wish there was a wonder pill u could take lol. Am sticking 100%, i really need to see the scales come down. Once i start talkin on this i cant stop lol, this comment is prob rubbish lol lol. I need to stay motivated, so i will need to come on here more often lol. Hope everyone is doin well!!!!!
Sharon xx

Hi Sharon
Wow that is going to be hard on holiday ssing , but you know you have to just keep at it , like tonight I felt weak and could easy give in , but I know what will happen if I do , it will be yet another restart , which its like doing time for lol . Just hang in there , how much water are you drinking ? also when did you weigh ? was it first thing after the loo ? Keep the scales in the same place too , but hang in there !!!

Hello Blush - Must be hard to stay 100% and then come to a comparative halt. I am a newbie, started yesterday and I have decided NOT to weigh myself at home, will leave it to the counsellor as my scales are way out. I am 18st 7lb, wanting to get down to around 13st then see what the rest of the way looks like.

Dont give up, I know I feel like that sometimes - especially when hubby is cooking and I can smell it thru da floor. I keep saying to myself 'You ARE worth it, stick with it. Grit your teeth'

Good luck :)

fanks guys, ano i need to stick with it, it is just so blinking hard, i really fot i would have better loses. Went on this morning and i have lost 3lb since last week, not the big lose everyone said could happen, i dont have a cdc coz doc wouldnt sign form so usin the dreaded ebay, (have said in my blogs) so need to use my scales, sayin that the ranged from 3 off to 1 off, kept reading diff everytime, finally got the same reading 6 times so decided to go with that lol. I put the scales on the same tile on the bathroom floor and i lay them flat under my bed when not using them. I fink am drinking bout 3-4 litres a day, maybe a bit more than 4 actually, not 8-9 like i did a couple weeks ago lol. Ano everyone says 3lbs is better off than on but am sticking 100% and did fink it would be more, oh well. Also, yeah i weigh myself first fing after loo lol, does that make a diff?
sharon xx

3lb well done hun, 21lb in 4 weeks is great hun the average being 14lb you are well above average.xx

Back