1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3rd weight in!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessnicky, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Well-Known Member

I had my 3rd weigh in yesturday and ive lost another 5lbs! which makes 17lbs in 3 weeks! Im so chuffed with this i cant stop smiling!!
    But this week im going to stick with just having shakes, rather than the bars. Does anyone reckon ill loose more weight this week? I hope so! Also ive got the summer berry water flavouring and its gorgeous!!! That wont hinder my weight loss will it?
    Im going to Cyprus in 2 and a half weeks! hoping to make it to the 2stone mark by then!!

Nicky xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Nicky that is fantastic news, congratulations :) :talk017:

I'm sorry I dont know anything about the bars, but best of luck for the next 2 weeks :)

4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Well-Known Member

Wow, thats excellent! Keep up the good work x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Excellent work,I don`t know about weight loss for next week everybody on here seems to be different,but i`d say you will well lose the 2 stone b4 you go,
    congrats
    Elaine x

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Well-Known Member

hi hun well done on weight loss so far not sure about bars but im sure ull do the 2st by the time u go ashley xxx

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Brillopads, well done hun xxxx

8. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Well-Known Member

Fantastic Weight loss! you will def make 2 stone before you go!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member