3rd WI

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by jojodisco, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jojodisco

jojodisco Member

And another pound gone!! So that is 10lb in 3 weeks!! I am very please with myself, seeing as though I had 6 glasses of wine last week (on account of Valentines, and a dessert - sorbet and a small meringue).

But still, feel good and feel like I have lost more inches than anything. I put some trousers on for work this morning that I also wore last week and they feel bigger!!!!

I am finishing CS next week, as I am going on holiday for a week. I am still going to try to limit my carbs, but we do alot of walking on holiday anyway, so I never put weight on when i go away anyway. I have decided to carry on with CS when I get back, but think I will just do 1 shake per day for breakfast and keep to healthy eating.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Slimming World
    thats fantastic, well done hun!

enjoy your holiday next week x
  4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Great loss and 10lbs over 3 weeks is fantastic - well done xx

Have a great holiday and hope the weather is good for you. Hear from you when you get back.
  5. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    celebrity slim
    YAY! Well done! Thats a fantastic loss :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.