Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kate+Matt, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ok had our WI's yesterday and ive lost a slightly dissapointing 3lbs while the bf lost 8lbs!!!! but what annoys me is that he went out and had steak and a beer the day before now how is that fair?! lol oh well ill beat him next week, i lost more in inches that him this week so thats something, heres to another week of ss/ss+ (im now having an ss+ meal every so often) which my cdc says is fine as long as i behave with the amounts hehee
    hope everyone is ok today!!!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done both of you! Don't worry inches are better than weight!

xxxx

4. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done. Isn't it annoying when you're dieting with someone else and they 'cheat' and still lose more than you?:cry: I remember when I did SW with a friend some years ago and I completely cut out alcohol which she struggled with - one week we went out twice and she drank wine all night and then got a pizza on the way home both times whilst I stuck to my diet coke all night then went home and, you guessed it, she lost a couple of pounds more than me that week:sigh:

Everyone is different and loses at different rates. You're doing really well, keep it up:D

5. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks guys and he was ok that day just had steak n salad, it was the beer i was annoyed about as it can be dangerous grr oh well thats my 1st stone gone n hes 2lbs away from 2!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.