3rd WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kate+Matt, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ok had our WI's yesterday and ive lost a slightly dissapointing 3lbs while the bf lost 8lbs!!!! but what annoys me is that he went out and had steak and a beer the day before now how is that fair?! lol oh well ill beat him next week, i lost more in inches that him this week so thats something, heres to another week of ss/ss+ (im now having an ss+ meal every so often) which my cdc says is fine as long as i behave with the amounts hehee
    hope everyone is ok today!!!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done both of you! Don't worry inches are better than weight!

xxxx

4. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done. Isn't it annoying when you're dieting with someone else and they 'cheat' and still lose more than you?:cry: I remember when I did SW with a friend some years ago and I completely cut out alcohol which she struggled with - one week we went out twice and she drank wine all night and then got a pizza on the way home both times whilst I stuck to my diet coke all night then went home and, you guessed it, she lost a couple of pounds more than me that week:sigh:

Everyone is different and loses at different rates. You're doing really well, keep it up:D

5. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks guys and he was ok that day just had steak n salad, it was the beer i was annoyed about as it can be dangerous grr oh well thats my 1st stone gone n hes 2lbs away from 2!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.