• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd WI

Kate+Matt

S: 17st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st6lb(14.23%)
ok had our WI's yesterday and ive lost a slightly dissapointing 3lbs while the bf lost 8lbs!!!! but what annoys me is that he went out and had steak and a beer the day before now how is that fair?! lol oh well ill beat him next week, i lost more in inches that him this week so thats something, heres to another week of ss/ss+ (im now having an ss+ meal every so often) which my cdc says is fine as long as i behave with the amounts hehee
hope everyone is ok today!!!! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
S: 26st0lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 4st8lb(17.58%)
Well done both of you! Don't worry inches are better than weight!

xxxx

Milsey-Girl

S: 14st9lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.05%)
Well done. Isn't it annoying when you're dieting with someone else and they 'cheat' and still lose more than you?:cry: I remember when I did SW with a friend some years ago and I completely cut out alcohol which she struggled with - one week we went out twice and she drank wine all night and then got a pizza on the way home both times whilst I stuck to my diet coke all night then went home and, you guessed it, she lost a couple of pounds more than me that week:sigh:

Everyone is different and loses at different rates. You're doing really well, keep it up:D

Kate+Matt

S: 17st1lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st6lb(14.23%)
thanks guys and he was ok that day just had steak n salad, it was the beer i was annoyed about as it can be dangerous grr oh well thats my 1st stone gone n hes 2lbs away from 2!!!