3rd WI

Kate+Matt

ok had our WI's yesterday and ive lost a slightly dissapointing 3lbs while the bf lost 8lbs!!!! but what annoys me is that he went out and had steak and a beer the day before now how is that fair?! lol oh well ill beat him next week, i lost more in inches that him this week so thats something, heres to another week of ss/ss+ (im now having an ss+ meal every so often) which my cdc says is fine as long as i behave with the amounts hehee
hope everyone is ok today!!!! xxx

Well done both of you! Don't worry inches are better than weight!

xxxx

Well done. Isn't it annoying when you're dieting with someone else and they 'cheat' and still lose more than you?:cry: I remember when I did SW with a friend some years ago and I completely cut out alcohol which she struggled with - one week we went out twice and she drank wine all night and then got a pizza on the way home both times whilst I stuck to my diet coke all night then went home and, you guessed it, she lost a couple of pounds more than me that week:sigh:

Everyone is different and loses at different rates. You're doing really well, keep it up:D

thanks guys and he was ok that day just had steak n salad, it was the beer i was annoyed about as it can be dangerous grr oh well thats my 1st stone gone n hes 2lbs away from 2!!!

Back